Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Steve Wozniak hates all these patent wars

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
“I hate it,” says Woz of the constant patent fights. “I wish everybody would just agree to exchange all the patents and everybody can build the best forms they want to use everybody’s technologies.”

Now this is really inspiring. He really stands for a better tomorrow and a better technology unlike Steve Jobs. I love this guy.

Advertisement Placeholder
As much as I am an Apple fanboy, I too detest all this patent crap. It is a world where everything is now essentially being contested over which in the end, will stifle innovation in my eyes and the world needs to evolve and innovate from different people and not from under Apples umbrella as I feel that is what they are doing as they want everything innovative to come out from their company. Hell, I would be frightend to do anytrhing technological atm due to all this.

Oh no. Apples fans:puke:

Well for one thing, no mater how brilliant Steve Jobs was, (to an extent that was way over exaggerated) I always found Steve Wozniak to be a better person in general.

However, you also just have to look at it as anything else. If you design a brilliant web design, (or something, w.e you let your imagination go to) and you don't want anyone stealing it, but they do. You would be upset would you not?

In addition though, with all this new stuff that these phone companies keep trying to come up with are basically all ideas from another idea now anyways. Nothing original.

I say fuck the patents. If I wan't to make a small touch-screen telephone device that I will call the iMobile; I'll do it. Fuck Apple and their totalitarian dictatorship among the technology community, Knowledge is a power that is too be shared, not to be kept for greed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds