Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting small or getting a loan

Personally I will prefer to start small rather than getting loans to start a business because it's very risk most especially when the business could not succeed. I will be in debt to settle those I collect loans from.

Advertisement Placeholder
The business you are aiming to start will determined whether you are going to start with the little amount of money you have with you or if the money is not enough , then you have to borrow .

Personally I think starting small is the best option that getting loans to run a business it's at my own risk most especially when the business could not succeed.

Though starting your business in a big way is one of the best ways to make it big in life , and I can only advise taking loan only if you have a proper way of returning the money back .

starting small is the safest option becuase if you take a loan it's too risky and you might lose it all if this is a risky idea

Personally I think starting small is the best option that getting loans to run a business it's at my own risk most especially when the business could not succeed.
Starting small or getting yourself a loan really depends on the particular business you are trying to start , sometimes if the business is huge and you dont actually have the money to start , then you have to resort to getting a Loan.

Actually sometimes it depends on how wr forecast the market before starting the business. it can be quite good when you have a very good target to start your business with loan because you believe you can make that within a short period of time.

This is something that is going to cost you a lot of thinking. You can always go for a loan if that is all you I ever going to get to stand a chance to make a business to be successful.

Actually sometimes it depends on how wr forecast the market before starting the business. it can be quite good when you have a very good target to start your business with loan because you believe you can make that within a short period of time.
It depends on the business you are trying to do , some business doesn't requires you to start small , so you need to take a loan if you need a huge amount of money to start the business .

I'd advise starting small because you'll learn a lot and gain experience along the way. Loans are risky because they come with interest that must be paid later, which drives up your costs.

Since bank loans are for genuine business concepts and initiatives rather than an informal way of disbursing credits, they shouldn't be taken out for the sole goal of getting a loan. If you have decided to take out bank loans, you should make sure that the business or project you want the loan for is guaranteed to make back the money to pay back the bank loan. If not, the bank will undoubtedly exert pressure on you, and when the worst happens, you'll be left with nothing. The bank will put pressure on you because the money is actually not theirs; it's their customer's deposit.

I would rather start my firm on a small scale than obtain a loan. If I start out small and work hard to build my business, I will undoubtedly see success over time and won't have to worry about anything else that getting a loan would cause.

I would rather start my firm on a small scale than obtain a loan. If I start out small and work hard to build my business, I will undoubtedly see success over time and won't have to worry about anything else that getting a loan would cause.

Well, even I also hate loans and I will never borrow loans at all. I never rely on such kind of business techniques at all. I would rather start business using personal finance.

Personal loans are a good way to consolidate and pay off costly credit card debt. You'll use the funds toward necessary expenses. Other good reasons to use personal loans include paying for emergency expenses or remodeling your home

Getting a loan is good when you are going for a big business and you don't have enough money to start the business , but the most important aspect of going into a business with a loan is that you must have a way of paying back in a way that will not affect your business.

If the business you are willing to open is a big time hit then I suggest you go for a loan and later pay them and enjoy the profits you will gain from the business . But if not then I think you should start small

I would never start any business with loans from bank, This is my personal opinion, because I have seen how many Banks treat their debtors, most people that start a business with loan don't usually have peace of mind and the collateral they give in exchange is also big
What did you see to this?
It is better for somebody to start a business small by small than to go for a loan, when he doesn't expert in that business.
He doesn't know how people will demand for the products in the market.

How much money will you need to start your business successfully? If your needs exceed your resources, you cannot start your project without additional funding. This might be close friends,

Loan is good but I believe if you can save the money from your pocket and start a business it's of a great benefit,some family do help contribute and back. up your business goals

Starting small or getting a loan to start a business depends on what you business entails , if the business you are willing to start is a huge business , then you need to get a loan to supoort yourself .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds