Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting a local swimming pool to make cash?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you live in a hot area year round, I think it'd be a great idea to start a local or community swimming pool, and charge people to use it. Would you ever do something like that? The only concerns I have is about protection and having to hire a swimming guard to keep everyone protected.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard of this being successful but there is a lot that goes into it when it is not tied to another business. It is easier to run a pool side by side with a hotel than a stand-a-lone pool by itself. Most public pools we have are funded by the city.

I have heard of this being successful but there is a lot that goes into it when it is not tied to another business. It is easier to run a pool side by side with a hotel than a stand-a-lone pool by itself. Most public pools we have are funded by the city.

There are a few local swimming pools. The owners of those pools have made it a business. There was a pool in our city which was located at a school. They used to charge general public when it comes to using that pool. They even had showers in there as well.

There are a few local swimming pools. The owners of those pools have made it a business. There was a pool in our city which was located at a school. They used to charge general public when it comes to using that pool. They even had showers in there as well.
We have one of those as well. I think it works best when another entity is attached be it a school, hotel, or otherwise. I don't know of anyone that owns a pool just by itself that isn't funded by the state (tax payers).

Though I've not come across this before since the common trend I know is building swimming pool in an hotels or event centres. I don't think constructing a swimming pool for local business purpose can be profitable.

If you live in a hot area year round, I think it'd be a great idea to start a local or community swimming pool, and charge people to use it. Would you ever do something like that? The only concerns I have is about protection and having to hire a swimming guard to keep everyone protected.

This is actually a very good business because there is a man in my neighborhood who started the business with just one swimming pool and over the course of one year, he has expanded to three swimming pool in his portion of land.

Well, I have no desire to venture into this business but this is one of the most common businesses in my town. A lot of people build swimming pools as a business. These businesses thrive during the summer, however, during the winter, they do not get any customers. Some people also build a restaurant next to the swimming pool so that they can attract customers even during the winter.

Nobody will be interested in going to the swimming pool during the winter because the weather is not comfortable for someone to go into the pool when winter is around. As a result of how cold the water is going to be and in some cases, the pool iseven going to freeze up which is going to make it impossible for anyone to swim in it.

This is actually a very good business because there is a man in my neighborhood who started the business with just one swimming pool and over the course of one year, he has expanded to three swimming pool in his portion of land.

Starting a local swimming pool may not be that easy. If you want to create a swimming pool which complies with the international standards of quality, then you may need to spend much money. This also includes installing and using tiles that are specifically made for swimming pools.

Starting a local swimming pool may not be that easy. If you want to create a swimming pool which complies with the international standards of quality, then you may need to spend much money. This also includes installing and using tiles that are specifically made for swimming pools.

There is a reason why it was stated to be a local swimming pool because the same standard that applies to International used swimming pool is not going to apply to local swimming pool. So I believe that the chances of being able to meet the requirements of starting a local swimming pool is going to be very small compared to international swimming pool.

There is a reason why it was stated to be a local swimming pool because the same standard that applies to International used swimming pool is not going to apply to local swimming pool. So I believe that the chances of being able to meet the requirements of starting a local swimming pool is going to be very small compared to international swimming pool.

I think that swimming pool need to be of high-quality. There are many local swimming pools in here that were not maintained at all. This led many people to contract the Naegleria Fowleri infection. It is a deadly infection that kills people. This is why maintenance of swimming pool is very important.

We have rainy and dry season here, but assuming here is always hot all year round, then I will definitely consider starting a swimming pool business. There are a lot of reasons people will want to patronize me because I will make the business quite fun for people to catch up with me.

We have rainy and dry season here, but assuming here is always hot all year round, then I will definitely consider starting a swimming pool business. There are a lot of reasons people will want to patronize me because I will make the business quite fun for people to catch up with me.

There are many people who have considered investing in this business. I have once seen a company that creates swimming pools in different public and local places. They were even enlisted on the stock exchange. So, this means that there are many ways you can invest in this business. This also includes buying the shares of companies that manufacture such kind of swimming pools.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds