Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Start your own gardening business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Gardening is stress- releiving hobby. If you have interest in this field and have enough knowledge about gardening then you can start gardening business.

The success of this business depends on your efforts,time and investment.

If you don't have enough knowledge but you want to start this business because of your interest then you should get training first. Without enough knowledge ,you can't start gardening business.

Good attitude towards panning and organization is also needed to give this business success.

Now tell...!!
What more ( important)points should be noticed before starting gardening business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Gardening business is a very lucrative business but not in this part of the world here. How many people even own a garden here.

I thought gardening is for hobby. never thought it will be business too.
You mean a bigger garden and then selling plants?

You need to carry out research in your surrounding and see the percentage of people that owns aesthetic garden or farm garden so you’d know where to site your firm

Gardening is stress- releiving hobby. If you have interest in this field and have enough knowledge about gardening then you can start gardening business.

If you don't have enough knowledge but you want to start this business because of your interest then you should get training first. Without enough knowledge ,you can't start gardening business.

Good attitude towards panning and organization is also needed to give this business success.

Now tell...!!
What more ( important)points should be noticed before starting gardening business?
Cool, but how can one actually make good profit from such an investment and what's the rate of return?

I love you idea with this concept. Also one major factor you put into place is location. This kind of business isn't profitable in a rural area where there are more poor people unline the urban area

Cool, but how can one actually make good profit from such an investment and what's the rate of return?
He should learn all the important things related to this business but this business is good for those who have interest. He can take guidance of a skilled person who have experienced this business. He ll guide him about minimum investment and profit details because there is different demand and profit range in all countries

Gardening is a very profitable business, it's very easy to set up, I'm interested in the business.

Nice. Gardening business is very lucrative, it is a business that can be done with or without capital. As you rightly said, have enough knowledge on this field Before venturing in

Now tell...!!
Gardening is the best hobby and business. You can earn a reasonable amount through gardening. You can grow some crops like "zafran, moringa and many more other on a small piece of land to get a handsome amount. Many other businesses are related with gardening.

Gardening is the best hobby and business. You can earn a reasonable amount through gardening. You can grow some crops like "zafran, moringa and many more other on a small piece of land to get a handsome amount. Many other businesses are related with gardening.
Yes ,it is profitable but only for those who have interest and who have enough knowledge. You have good experience and knowledge about it so you can guide others of they ask for help .

Do your research before intering into garden farm... some plant may not be able to survive in certain areas just to avoid Lost

Gardening is a very profitable business, it's very easy to set up, I'm interested in the business.
Nice. Yeah I heard is profitable in the long run but I think it would take too much time to make Returns considering that people aren't buying flowers that much except during festive periods.

I have a lot of questions about it. Doesn't sound lucrative to me. But if you own a business that includes gardening, cleaning services and dry cleaning services. Maybe but solely relying on gardening as a source of income doesn't sound lucrative to me.

I agree that gardening is a good stress reliever and lots of fun if you are interested with plants. I am a backyard gardener so I know the feeling. But for a business it would depend on your business savvy. Take note that gardening and business are 2 different things. You may enjoy gardening but you may be stressed with the business. There are lots of problems with a gardening business and you'd better be prepared especially when the plants are getting affected.

Gardening business is a profitable business but required your strength, because any business that you wish to start requiry knowledge in other to have a successful business

Gardening business is very lucrative business to do. Different plant is produced from the gardening and sell to the market, organization and also manufacturing company that can processed fruit into finished product. Gardening business also involves getting new varieties of fruit seed and plant to see if they can germinate for research purposes.

yes gardening is a profitable business.growing plants is also my hobby.in future i wish to start my gardening business.

Gardening business is a lovely business that is very lucrative and kind of relaxing to do as it does not involve much stress.
This business sells more in the urban areas than in the rural areas so while sitting it, you should make sure of that.

I agree with all you have said and there are mostly the basis and fundamental necessity to start up ones own personal garden. Things are going to the easier for me starting up because I already have a little plot of land at my backyard. Therefore, I would be starting with vegetable before I include fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds