Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Start your own gardening business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gardening can be a profitable business and provide a good work/life balance when managed properly. If you are thinking of starting a career as a self employed gardener, this short and simple guide will help you get a sense of what is involved.

Advertisement Placeholder
Gardening is similar to planting. Planting is one of the most important parts of the agricultural world. Because of planting we have something to harvest and eat. Planting also helps a lot when it comes to business, including paddy fields, corn, sugarcane, and so on. Because of planting, we have compatriots who are given decent jobs like our hardworking farmers

Gardening business is a lucrative and profitable business that usually generate a big income for it practitioner. It's not a easy business as much as that but if you have a standard knowledge about it and enough land to run it you will definitely succeed on it.

Well gardening is stress releiving and its a hobby or most of us who would live to spend time in gardening.but when it comes to business it suddenly changes the perspective where you usually takeout the time for gardening either it was once a week oe twice or once in a month then now you would have to give your much enough time and concentration to the business

Gardenning is truly so good as a hobby and as a source of your own food and income. You can easily start gardening if you have a small land in your home and knowledge about it. You can choose what crops to focus on such as vegetables, onions and carrots if they can grow well in your soil.

Indeed gardening is one of the best stress relieving business you can do, for me it's a great hobby and i like planting fruit trees on our backyard, and my sister is into flower gardening we can turn it into a business if we wanted to, but we need to think about that carefully

Great that you highlighted the first most important thing there to know which is stress being inevitable. If you plan on having a garden which just produces little things for you or your family, you can say the stress will be relatively lesser than for someone who intends to plants varieties, nurse them, and harvest at a certain time to sell or process into a finished product for money. You need time, resources, patience, and intelligence to be able to have everything under control. Also consider your number enemy, pests and weeds.

I don't consider gardening as a full-time business because I always consider people who go into gardening as illiterate people, so I would not advise anyone that want to make a reasonable amount of money to go into that type of business ,there are lot of business that are much more better than that.

Gardening can be a profitable business and provide a good work/life balance when managed properly. If you are thinking of starting a career as a self employed gardener, this short and simple guide will help you get a sense of what is involved.

I think gardening is a good business . It is a good hobby . Gardening is profitable business .It provides us fruit and plants and also new varieties of plants. To make this business more successful hard working and interest are required. Because this type of business demands a lot of time from us.

Gardening is stress- releiving hobby. If you have interest in this field and have enough knowledge about gardening then you can start gardening business.

The success of this business depends on your efforts,time and investment.

If you don't have enough knowledge but you want to start this business because of your interest then you should get training first. Without enough knowledge ,you can't start gardening business.

Good attitude towards panning and organization is also needed to give this business success.

Now tell...!!
What more ( important)points should be noticed before starting gardening business?
You are saying very well that gardening is so much relaxation and calm hobby. I also doing it in my lawn of home. I have planted there different plants and flowers that give a very natural,beautiful and relaxing expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds