Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Start With A Plan

KeenHoney

Credits
Just looking around the internet I see so many blogs and websites that are a complete disaster. It looks like they threw it together overnight and have no clue what they are doing. What is worse is that a few of these sites do have some good information, but it's overlooked because of the site. Then they wonder why they aren't making any money off of it and why people aren't staying on it that long. This is why I think it's good to have a plan mapped out before you even think of going live with your site if you want to be successful. What do you guys think? Have you seen sites like this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Numerous small businesses have websites that aren't attractive, visually appealing and/or responsive. Even some of the bigger businesses have websites like you described. But since we're moving into more of a digital sphere of influence, these companies won't last because the competition is so fierce.

I have left sites over the way they looked or how poorly responsive their were on my phone. I know that sounds bad but if I won't like the look or feel of the site I am on, I leave it.

I think a lot of the problem even today is that a website comes secondary or even further down the list when it comes to priorities. This is especially true when it comes to small businesses. I don't think they fully realize what a proper online presence can do for them.

I think regardless of what you're doing you need to have a plan before you rush in. If you were going to repair your roof, you wouldn't tear a hole in it first and then think about what to do next. The same goes for a website or blog.

I think a lot of the problem even today is that a website comes secondary or even further down the list when it comes to priorities. This is especially true when it comes to small businesses. I don't think they fully realize what a proper online presence can do for them.

I'd say that a website is the most important part of a business since everyone is going digital. Before buying products, the website is usually one of the first things people check out besides reviews and posts associated with the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds