Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starfield

Advertisement Placeholder
Had nothing but problems the first few days of its release, from crashing to the desktop multiple times and even a total system crash. I didn't pick it back up until a few days ago and it's remarkably better, to the point where I'm enjoying the game. Haven't had any crashes for hours while in a gaming session so I think it's pretty good. That's not to say there aren't any bugs which there still are.

Had nothing but problems the first few days of its release, from crashing to the desktop multiple times and even a total system crash. I didn't pick it back up until a few days ago and it's remarkably better, to the point where I'm enjoying the game. Haven't had any crashes for hours while in a gaming session so I think it's pretty good. That's not to say there aren't any bugs which there still are.
Yeah there are frequently all those bugs at the beginning of releases, but glad it's already improving!

It looks good to me, but from what I've heard it won't have a multiplayer feature. The game looks great though - but I just typically enjoy multiplayer games more. I might watch some game play and decide to buy it for myself, but I doubt it.

The only thing I find frustrating when playing a new Bethesda game is having to research the game and how I can level up easier. I remember when I first started playing The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, is that I started over multiple times until I knew where everything was and how to level up quickly. I did the same thing with Skyrim and Fallout 4. I have a feeling I'm going to have to do the same with this game. It's all one big learn experience lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds