Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stakeholders of the business?

Who are stakeholders and what is their impact on the success of business?
Stakeholders of a company are people who are partners with the company or are investors in company and the employees that work with the company and they have direct impact on company's success.

Advertisement Placeholder
The stakeholders of any business are people that can be able to be affected by any changes in the business or how the business goes so it includes customers and investors.

The stake holder in my own opinion are the decision holders in an organisation , they are the investors of the company , so they have the final says when making decision for the company .
This my first time hearing about this, but I'm very grateful for the free knowledge you have given me, this kinds of people really earn a good amount of money by investing in other's people's business.

Anybody who is going to be affected by the performance of the business can be considered as a stakeholder and this is going to include the people who are investing and the people who you are building the product.

Thus each organization has its stakeholders among them are employees, suppliers, shareholders or even the government itself, owners, competitors, customers, public administrations, the community, etc.

Thus each organization has its stakeholders among them are employees, suppliers, shareholders or even the government itself, owners, competitors, customers, public administrations, the community, etc.
The stakeholders of a business are the business partners , investors who are also the decision maker of an organisation, they work hand in hand for the betterment of the company .

stakeholders are the investors, sponsors and partners in your business, they have a say in how you run the business too

the stakeholders of a business venture are those who has a role to play for its success and also its downfall. This includes the employees, the employers and even the investors.

The stakeholders of a business are the business partners , investors who are also the decision maker of an organisation, they work hand in hand for the betterment of the company .

In short, a shareholder is a small partner of a business. usually big investors are the ones who may be holding some kind of important position in a business as a whole.

Stakeholders of a company are people who are partners with the company or are investors in company and the employees that work with the company and they have direct impact on company's success.

I think that stakeholders are the official partners in a company. However, they might not interfere with the decisions made by the company as this is the job of the board of directors.

Stakeholders of a business include:
1. Government
3. Public
4. Bank
5. Financial analyst
6. Employees
7. Investors

Their impact is to contribute to the company monetarily and non monetarily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds