Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stakeholders of the business?

A stakeholder is a party that has an interest in a company and can either affect or be affected by the business. The primary stakeholders in a typical corporation are its investors, employees, customers, and suppliers. However, with the increasing attention on corporate social responsibility, the concept has been extended to include communities, governments, and trade associations.
  • A stakeholder has a vested interest in a company and can either affect or be affected by a business' operations and performance.
  • Typical stakeholders are investors, employees, customers, suppliers, communities, governments, or trade associations.
  • An entity's stakeholders can be both internal or external to the organization.
The stakeholders in a business or company are the people or partythat has a common interest of safeguarding the business and they can be investors , group of owners , suppliers and so on.

Advertisement Placeholder
Stakeholders are those who have vested interest in a business concern, they might be the owners, investors, employees and those that the success or otherwise of the business will affect.

Stakeholders are individuals who contribute to the running of an organisation, majority of them invest their money because they believe they would get a reasonable return

Stakeholders are those who have vested interest in a business concern, they might be the owners, investors, employees and those that the success or otherwise of the business will affect.
I agree with your list of stakeholders. They are the parties who have an interest in the business. Even the lowly employee is a stakeholder because he can lose his job when the business goes bankrupt.

The stakeholder in my current business is actually an investor who gave me part of the money I used to start my palm oil production and distribution business. Also I get quality advice from him on how to run the business.

I think stakeholders are the shareholders of the company. I have never been a shareholder myself, but I believe that investing in shares is just like investing in cryptocurrencies. The prices can surge and fluctuate at any time.

Stake holders are People who buys a share from a company but they are always at a great loss if the company folds up or crashes.

A stakeholder is someone who has an official interest in a business either through shares or ownership. A stakeholder is always involved in the decision making of a business.

Who are stakeholders and what is their impact on the success of business?
Stakeholders are investors that invested in business or company with aim of getting dividends from the business or company's profits. Owners of the company or business have the most impact because they make the decision on how the business is run but stakeholders and shareholders influence the aim, purpose and target of the business.

Stakeholders are likened to the individual assets of the company. They are part of those who make the decisions in the running of the business. They contribute their time and resources to help the company

Stakeholders are those who are involved in the business and contributes to eat in forms of fund resources and efforts. Every industry has stakeholders looking for the progress of the companies in the industry.

Well this are people that have contributed to the growth of the business and also have major share in the business and they also can contribute to the downfall of any business

I believe stakeholders are kind of like co-owners in the business. They may be responsible for decision making, funding, elections in the organization etc. They enjoy the profit and suffer the loss as well

Stakeholders are those who have vested interests in a particular business - they usually have invested a lot of resources and are usually concerned with the success and growth of such businesses.

I think big stakeholders are those shareholders who hold a really good amount of shares in the company. They might be playing a huge role in the development of the company because they hold the majority of the capital of the company. capital is one of the most important assets of the company.

Stakeholders as I understand are people that have invested in a particular company and are holding a share of the company's profit and asset, it is the real owner of the business organisation that will determine if stakeholders is needed in the business and most times this is always as a result of inability to have the required money to complete a large company

Stakeholders are the people who are going to get affected if anything happens to the company. Board of directors can be regarded as stakeholder of a company. Investors are also stakeholder in a company as well as the business owners.

Stakeholders are those who buy stocks and shares from an organization.
They also pull their resources together to make the organization successful. They are affected by the factors that may affect the organization's success.
Stakeholders can be customers or investors.

In business, stakeholders are those who have a form of ownership or the other. They invest in the business and expect a profit in return, their decisions determines what happens to the business whether it will continue or not. That is why appropriate decision making is required at all time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds