Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stages of Business Development

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have a desire to start a business, here are 5 stages of business development that a wannabe entrepreneur should know.
Start
Fail
Learn
take action
Keep going
Most businesses can only reach stage 2. If they manage to pass stage 2, they will certainly reach the stage 5 to keep going and make profits

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have a desire to start a business, here are 5 stages of business development that a wannabe entrepreneur should know.
Start
Fail
Learn
take action
Keep going
Most businesses can only reach stage 2. If they manage to pass stage 2, they will certainly reach the stage 5 to keep going and make profits
Finding market opportunities or needs is the process of developing ideas.
Analyzing the market and prospective clients is known as market research.
Strategic Planning: Developing a growth plan.
Product/Service Development: Creating the offerings you intend to make.
Promoting and selling your goods is known as marketing and sales.
Growing operations and market reach through scaling and expansion.
Continuous improvement is the process of evolving and adapting to stay competitive.

Start
Fail
Learn
take action
Keep going

I would actually put out the stages like this based on how I began with my own business of poultry and fish farming.

1. Research and Learn : I couldn't have started the business wouldn't any knowledge on how to do so.

2. Start

3. Struggle/fail half way

4. Revive

5. Reengage

6. Boom up.

I would actually put out the stages like this based on how I began with my own business of poultry and fish farming.

1. Research and Learn : I couldn't have started the business wouldn't any knowledge on how to do so.

2. Start

3. Struggle/fail half way

4. Revive

5. Reengage

6. Boom up.

There are many different stages of business development. This initially includes struggling as well. Apart from that, the second stage also involves marketing and promoting your products and trying to retain your customers initially. In the third stage, you may need to reinvest profits. At the fourth stage, you should be able to manage to get certain regular customers.

There are many different stages of business development. This initially includes struggling as well. Apart from that, the second stage also involves marketing and promoting your products and trying to retain your customers initially. In the third stage, you may need to reinvest profits. At the fourth stage, you should be able to manage to get certain regular customers.

In the beginning of any kind of business there is always a kind of struggle which is normally find in the aspect of getting your own new customers who are going to be patronizing your business frequently. This is because with the level of competition that you're going to face in the market for those customers, you are not going to find it easier as a new business in the market.

In the beginning of any kind of business there is always a kind of struggle which is normally find in the aspect of getting your own new customers who are going to be patronizing your business frequently. This is because with the level of competition that you're going to face in the market for those customers, you are not going to find it easier as a new business in the market.

Well, the sad thing is the fact that there have been many businesses that usually struggle during the initial stages of business and they never succeed due to bad circumstances. This is what happened during the pandemic when many businesses went down.

Well, the sad thing is the fact that there have been many businesses that usually struggle during the initial stages of business and they never succeed due to bad circumstances. This is what happened during the pandemic when many businesses went down.

Business management is something that is very difficult and is the reason why some businesses that have already started probably in a very good way will still end up not being able to become successful with the day-to-day running of the business activities and it's all down to the planning and strategies that the business have employed in the course of its actions.

Start
Fail
Learn
take action
Keep going

I can still remember the stage where I failed in my business. It was not a good experience at all. I struggled for more than 2 months, but never gave up. Nowadays, it is easier for me because I learnt from the events that happened in the past.

I can still remember the stage where I failed in my business. It was not a good experience at all. I struggled for more than 2 months, but never gave up. Nowadays, it is easier for me because I learnt from the events that happened in the past.

Failure is a big teacher in everything that you're doing. It teaches you very well in life and also in your business. The moment you have learnt from your failure, you will know the mistake of yours that caused your business failure. It's going to be impossible for you to repeat the same mistake again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds