Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Staff and responsibilities?

Credits
What are the different types of staff groups do you have? What is the responsibility of each group?

Well, as it stands right now, I only have two groups on my forum.....

Administrator = For right now, this group includes just me, myself and I. I do pretty much all the behind the scenes stuff that needs to be done. I'll get out and help enforce the rules whenever I'm not doing that.

Global Moderator = I have one individual in this group. The Global Moderator is responsible for ensuring that the ambiance of the forum isn't being harmed by rule breakers and/or spammers.

I do have plans to add more staff in the future but that will come when the forum grows.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have the administrator group, which are the typical admins. The management group, they manage different areas specified in their title, for example Marketing, Promoter etc. And of course moderators.

On my current project, there are a LOT of staff groups. The reason for so many staff groups is because we expect the project to take off and be huge. The project is a Harry Potter Role Play that includes Hogwarts, the Wizarding World, economy, some general discussion areas, Editorials, and so much more. The forum contains over 200 boards and sub-boards. It's massive.

We have an Admin Team that is responsible for Sorting users into their houses as well as placing them in their appropriate groups, editing their user profiles with specific information, etc. Additionally, they head up the Welcome Center areas like feedback and support. They work a lot in the back end coding specific forums and such. They have a lot of other responsibilities too.

Our Global Moderators are just that, global mods that look over the entire forum.

Caretakers are assigned to the Castle and Towers areas of the forums and have the same global powers as Global Moderators. The same is true for Groundskeepers who watch over The Grounds areas of the forum.

The RP Team is a massive team that sets the ground rules for RPing site-wide, they look after the Wizarding World and Economy areas of the forums.

Professors teach the Hogwarts Classes and can hire assistants to help them grade assignments, assign points, etc.

The Design Team is pretty extensive. We have Graphic Designers, Digital Designers, Item Designers, and Coders. Each group has their own responsibilities while looking after the Art & Graphics Forum.

The Editorial Team is responsible for writing articles for the three editorials, "The Daily Prophet, The Quibbler, and HogEx Press." They work with the design team for an overall layout of their newspaper/magazine.

Support Team is over the support section of the forum and they answer support related questions regularly.

Moderators are hired by different teams and assigned to specific boards to help with the moderation process.

We also have House Staff for each house, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. House Staff consists of a Head of House which is either a Professor or Administrator, a Head Boy and Head Girl hand-picked by the Head of House, and two male and two female prefects that are nominated by the members of their house.

I'm sure I missed a position up there, but as I said before, this is a massive project.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds