Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spying on Backlinks

Jason1

Loyal member
Website
www.webtalkz.in
Credits
It's not really unethical and all your SEO power tools like Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs etc. allow you to do it. However, though, seeing the blueprint of a successful site doesn't mean you can copy it, though. Possibly to get something similar to the big shots, you would need a lot of money - something tough to get.

Advertisement Placeholder
This free tool helps you search the internet for information about a site. It will tell you all sites that link to it, and the number of site. You can also check what pages they link to by using the delete pdf pages online. If you find high-quality pages on your site, you can create a link structure that will direct traffic to them.

There are so many strange things you can find in backlinks. So much that there's just much I can say about it. I have no idea or could know all that a user uses my site link for but makes for an interesting look sometimes even on the free ones which are the only ones I use currently. You may get only 2-3 chances a day but if you use a domain authority checker you can get a lot more information out of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds