Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Spring Cleaning, do you do it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Spring cleaning is usually a time where you take a day out of the spring season to clean your whole house or clean up a bit. I am probably due for some spring cleaning as I haven't cleaned my house in quite a while. I mostly mean deep cleaning it. Clean everything you can sort of spring cleaning. Do you guys ever take a day out of the year to just clean everything in your home?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to spring cleaning my house, it is something that I'll make sure that is being carried out once in awhile because I find it very difficult to stay in a place that is dirty in any way. It is even the reason why I pay for services of home cleaners to always come and clean my house frequently.

Every Saturday is a spring cleaning day in my house. It's the day I carry out all round home cleaning of my house. I wash my toilet and bathroom to be squeaky clean. I also sweep, mop and clean the entire rooms in the house.

Yes, when it needs doing, Talking about it my bathroom and shower need doing this week and my PC case from the front needs doing. Just time again and feeling a little down for the last week and have not been fit enough to do soo.

But would need to do it sooner before it gets so bad

Taking your cleaning very seriously is something that should be encouraged for most people because your health is also linked with how neat and hygiene you are. So, you need to make out time to clean your house, your toilet and bathroom very well because you can easily contract diseases from there.

When it comes to spring cleaning my house, it is something that I'll make sure that is being carried out once in awhile because I find it very difficult to stay in a place that is dirty in any way. It is even the reason why I pay for services of home cleaners to always come and clean my house frequently.

I'm not comfortable having unknown strangers into my home to clean. They will be moving in and out of different rooms unchecked. I can't be relaxed at home when they doing such in my house. It's why I've to clean everything by myself.

I'm not comfortable having unknown strangers into my home to clean. They will be moving in and out of different rooms unchecked. I can't be relaxed at home when they doing such in my house. It's why I've to clean everything by myself.

Well, I tried as much as possible to make sure that the company I am hiring their services always vet their employees. This is so that I know that whoever they are sending to work for me is someone that is reliable and trustworthy, so I wouldn't have anything to worry about.

Well, I tried as much as possible to make sure that the company I am hiring their services always vet their employees. This is so that I know that whoever they are sending to work for me is someone that is reliable and trustworthy, so I wouldn't have anything to worry about.

If doing that have been working for you, there's nothing to worry about using their services. Trust can be costly if you give it to the wrong person. It's why I've been skeptical with using their services.

Usually when I am on vacation. I like to take a couple weeks off during christmas / new years.

Whenever I come back from vacation, my house is always in a very big mess. It will always require a very strong spring cleaning before everything is going to be back to normal the way I left it before going on a vacation.

Whenever I come back from vacation, my house is always in a very big mess. It will always require a very strong spring cleaning before everything is going to be back to normal the way I left it before going on a vacation.

If you're not in your house cleaning it regularly, it will be gathering/collecting dust. I've learnt to cover up my couch and TV stand with every electronics on it with clothes. This prevents dust from soaking them up before I return.

If you're not in your house cleaning it regularly, it will be gathering/collecting dust. I've learnt to cover up my couch and TV stand with every electronics on it with clothes. This prevents dust from soaking them up before I return.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is actually the reason why I try as much as possible to have my house under the maintenance of a cleaning agency. This is so that even when I am not around, they will still have access to come in and clean my house so that everything is going to be in a good condition when I get back.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is actually the reason why I try as much as possible to have my house under the maintenance of a cleaning agency. This is so that even when I am not around, they will still have access to come in and clean my house so that everything is going to be in a good condition when I get back.

If you can afford paying for the services of a cleaning agency who takes care of the cleaning every day, it's good. It's not everyone who can afford paying for such services.

If you can afford paying for the services of a cleaning agency who takes care of the cleaning every day, it's good. It's not everyone who can afford paying for such services.

Unfortunately, it is not something I can be able to do on my own simply because of how my schedule usually is packed up and that is the reason why I have to pay for the services to be rendered to me.

At least I can be able to afford it right now which is why I am not bothered but whenever my schedule becomes free, I believe I can be able to do some of it.

At least I can be able to afford it right now which is why I am not bothered but whenever my schedule becomes free, I believe I can be able to do some of it.
This is the only thing which counts. It's an expenses which isn't too much on your bills. If I can pay for any service which is very important for home, I'll not mind because I will not eat raw cash in my mouth.

This is the only thing which counts. It's an expenses which isn't too much on your bills. If I can pay for any service which is very important for home, I'll not mind because I will not eat raw cash in my mouth.

Exactly! This is why whenever I am dedicating my time to working actively, I ensure that the money that I'm being paid from my job is something that I delegate to so many responsibilities that needs that money to take care of things for me. This is because it is the reason why I am working I need to make things work right for me with the money that I've made.

So I do it not only in my own house, but also help my parents because their house is much bigger. I understand that after winter there is a lot of dirt and by summer I would like the house to look tidy

We don't do spring cleaning, we actually do the house cleaning during Diwali time, which is usually in late October or early November.

I usually do a general cleaning of the entire house once a month, that is, a deep cleaning, so I don't do spring cleaning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds