Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you clean your home?

Doing it in the morning is far more better than doing it at night because of the reason that you stated. The chances of doing the sweeping and cleaning at night is a bit slim too.

Exactly! Also, there is a chance of getting an unexpected visitor and it is going to look very disgusting when your whole house is not in the right order simply because you couldn't or didn't sweep the house and put things in place before you went to work. It is going to be an embarrassing experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I end up cleaning my house about once a month or so. I don't keep track of it. I probably clean the kitchen counters and stove more often, at a rate of once per week, because my brother keeps making a mess of them.

The fact that I stay alone, is why my house is always clean and tidy. There are days my babe just call me that she's waiting for me at our usual spot to go to my house together with her. Apart from that my friend and family might decide to surprise me by not informing me before coming to my house, so as to avoid embarrassment, I clean up and tidy the house including the kitchen and toilet.

The fact that I stay alone, is why my house is always clean and tidy. There are days my babe just call me that she's waiting for me at our usual spot to go to my house together with her. Apart from that my friend and family might decide to surprise me by not informing me before coming to my house, so as to avoid embarrassment, I clean up and tidy the house including the kitchen and toilet.

I don't know how dust keeps getting into my house because no matter how many times my TV set up is cleaned, whenever I come back home and touch it, I will see some dust particles on it. I was thinking those who are cleaning for me are not doing a good job, so I did it myself but it's still the same thing.

How often do you clean your home? I have to get to cleaning more often myself, as I've gotten lazy when it comes to it. I need to clean my whole house if anything, from my bedroom, bathrooms, kitchen etc. I've been putting it off because of an injury, but I'm hoping to pick up things soon. I want to change it to where I am cleaning my house at least every other week.
I clean my home every night. It is very important thing for me to do cause I cannot sleep well if my home is somehow full of dirts.
During the time of writing articles, I ought to see to it that my milieu is clean and so that good energy will come into.
A clean home invites good and positive aura leading for a more blessings.
That is why I clean my home every night.

Aside daily cleanings of which one is expected to do everyday, I do perform general cleaning on weekly basis mostly during weekends. Weekends is that favorable day for my mass sanitation.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is the day that most people I know usually have the time to take proper care of their home and make sure that everywhere is cleaned. This is when they are not going to work, so the time they have to stay at home will be used to take care of the entire general cleaning of the house.

When I lived with my parents, I didn't really want to clean my room and the house as a whole, but when I started living alone, I noticed how much dirt remains from me, so now I try to allocate 2 days a week to clean the house to perfection

Doing it in the morning is far more better than doing it at night because of the reason that you stated. The chances of doing the sweeping and cleaning at night is a bit slim too.
For me, I normally clean my home on Thursday, because I view Thursday as a sanitation day, I will make sure everything is been arranged,clean and tidy. I can still do cleaning any day but Thursday is my fixed day for cleaning.

My parents sweep the floor daily in the morning and the house is cleaned at least once a month.

There are some people that prefer cleaning their homes once in a week, some prefer twice a week depending when they want and how they want to do it.

If I am at home all day, I know that I will eventually see stain or dirt that will draw my attention to starting cleaning. I always love where I am to be so neat. Cleaning to me can be everyday if I am at home but when I am out, I clean the house twice a week.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds