Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Sponsor a contest.

Jerlene

Renowned member
Website
jerlene.net
Credits
I'm looking for people, websites, blogs, etc. to help sponsor a contest that I'm planning on having on my forum, The Mockingjays.

In return your website will be promoted wherever I promote the contest. I will be promoting them on forums, blogs, etc.

Looking for ANYTHING including, but not limited to, hosting, cash, gift cards, etc.

Anything helps and is much appreciated! Thanks. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that the wisest choice for your competition's rewards would be the franchise related stuff meaning that your preferred method of sponsorship should be cash so that you can purchase that merchandise and ship it to the winner.

Anyway, I'm free so I'm willing to provide a basic custom MyBB theme or full homepage design to the winner or runner-ups if you or your userbase has any interest in that at all (doubtful, though).

I've tried running a contest that offered Hunger Games related prizes. We only had one participant so we ended up having to cancel.

I'd actually love to take you up on your offer. Can I put you down for that? How many are you willing to give out?

I'd actually love to take you up on your offer. Can I put you down for that? How many are you willing to give out?
You can count on me as long as I'm not sick when the winner requests the theme (in this case he/she'll just have to wait till I'm over the sickness). I'm prepared to offer one such reward and 30% off for all your members with more than 10 posts on the forums - if you wish.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds