Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some great method to monetize your website in recent time

I think the advertisement by a platforms like Google or similar ones, is not a great way to monetize your website. Their advertisements may drive traffic away from your website and result in sales or benefits to the person, whose adds are being shown on your site. A much better way would be to join some affiliate programs related to your website and put their advertisements in your website itself, so that you get the benefit of the sales of those products.

Advertisement Placeholder
1. Pay Per Click Advertising with Google AdSense.
2. Selling Ad Space.
3. Affiliate Marketing.
4. Donation Based Monetization.
5. Selling Your Own Products or Services.
6. Sponsored Content.
7. Flipping Your Website.
8. Membership Websites.

Guest posting and backlink services can also be some of the great ways to make money from your website. However, before you can sell guest posts and backlinks, you need to have high Domain Authority and traffic.

The best thing to do is to make sure there is contents that are quality on our websites. This will generate more traffic as people will try to be visiting the sites.

That is really good to monetize your website for me I don't really have a website to monetize, but if actually I have is good to use affiliate marketing.

I think one of the popular ones people make use of these days are is by getting sponsors for their sites and of cause running ads on their sites, I have seen most people who get paid monthly to run ads for certain brands.

You said you need adds. While the ads should be that would make people never visit the site again. I have seen ads that slow down phone, some are pretty annoying and offensive

The best way to monetize your website is to get web manager the will monitor the site ,also get a brand for your site and use Google ads

Here are proven ways to monetize your website in 2021:
  • Experiment with affiliate marketing. ...
  • Create and sell a product (digital or physical) ...
  • Start a paid membership website. ...
  • Monetize access to your email list. ...
  • Publish sponsored posts and product reviews. ...
  • Gate some of your content. ...
  • Accept donations. ...
  • Monetize your expertise.

The best way to monetize your website is to get web manager the will monitor the site ,also get a brand for your site and use Google ads
If I might ask, in what way does a web manager help in terms of monetizing your web site? What is the role of the web manager, and am guessing you would also have to pay them as well.

Another way to ensure that we can monetize our websites is via affiliate marketing - we use it to promote or direct traffic to other products.
We can sell website spaces for advert o the traffic is massive as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds