Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Some great method to monetize your website in recent time

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
Well, there are many ways to monetize a website, but I will share some of them with you.
1- we should follow the model of earning such as marketing. The marketing in which we will get paid by solding things.
2- we need ads in to our website such as we can use Google AdSense are infolinks.
3- we should find the sponsor who will sponsor our website. It is our a good way to to increase the traffic into our website.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since you did not explain this well, I am going to elaborate on this. If you have a website or blog, you can earn it in the following ways:
Ad networks: Adsense, Media.Net, Infolinks, etc.
Affiliate Networks: Amazon, ClickBank, CJ, etc.
Guestpost: allowing guest writers to publish on your site for a certain amount
Backlink service: Charging fees to place backlinks (not a good way though, can be penalized by Google)
Private sponsor: Publish contents about a company of business for money
Sell ad space: Through platforms like By Sell Ads.

You cannuse network ads like adsense, infolinks, media.net, etc. Yiu can use affiliate ads like amazon, click bank etc. You can also sell your ad space or offer guest posting services.

To monetize your website you need enough traffic, without traffic it will be hard to make good money from your website. Once you have gotten enough traffic to your website, you can monetize your website from advertise, either through adsense, infolinks, or direct negotiations from organizations. You can equally monetize it through affiliate marketing, etc.

The best monitization platform you can use on your website or blog is Google AdSense. Meanwhile, Google AdSense is now hard to get due to their incessant rejection of application by applicant without even putting any reason why the application was rejected in the first place. You can look for Google AdSense alternatives like infolink and media.net to monitize your blog if the AdSense isn't working for you.

If it happens that you website commands huge traffic from top tier countries like US, Canada, UK etc I will advice you to opt in for display ads. You can join too ads platforms like Mediavine, Media.com, Google Adesense, Ezoic etc.

If your audience are working class you can create a course in your niche and market it to them at fair price.

Adsense and infolinks are certainly a great way to monetize your website, However, before you can run the ads from adsense and infolinks, you need to follow certain criterias.

I use adsense an infolinks and I receive monthly payment from these two ad networks. I have been earning from adsense since 2017. However, earning from infolinks is more recent.

The best and most recent way through which one can monetize their website would be by creating a Google adsense account through which Google will pay you for each traffic and clicks on your website.

Since you did not explain this well, I am going to elaborate on this. If you have a website or blog, you can earn it in the following ways:
Backlink service: Charging fees to place backlinks (not a good way though, can be penalized by Google)
Nice answer, really informative I didn't know there are lots of ways like you've done justice to now that one could monetize his website or blog, nice info

I have my plans for my own website but I am hesitating because I might not have enough time. One suggestion is to get a staff to work on the site. Have it monetized so you have income for paying the staff. However, it is easier said than done so I am still on the research of monetization methods for a new website.

You'll need a lot of traffic to monetize your website; without it, it'll be difficult to generate any money from it. Once your website has a sufficient amount of traffic, you may monetize it with advertisements, such as adsense, infolinks, or direct talks with businesses. You may monetize it in a variety of ways, including affiliate marketing.

Your explanation is really a good one for whoever does not understand this before

You need to understand one important thing. Running ads on your site does not mean you will be earning money. You need to work on building traffic on your site.

5 Ways to Monetize a Blog or Website
User pays the publisher to access content. Websites with some kind of subscription model have become increasingly popular in recent years. ...
Monetizing with display ads. ...
Publisher sells products or services. ...
Affiliate Marketing. ...
Sponsored posts.

Running ads and selling products are some of the great ways to make money from your website. You cans also try affiliate marketing through you website.

You can monetize your website in many ways but you cannot earn until you have traffic. Therefore, you also need to concentrate on how to build traffic on your site

Another method is through sponsored post. This is when company pays a blogger to write about them in a post. This is only for a blog that has huge traffic. Some times when visitor see post like that they will want to try the products or anything from the sponsored post because they trust the blogger.

Well Ian not good at websites business to some extent it can be seen as a result of the lack of knowledge for that form if business operation and they way you stated your tips about it is not much clear for better understanding of some one who wants to learn and make use of the idea. but I wish to know more about.

There are many ways to which you can monetize your website . many people would advice that you should start with ads. You can also use stuffs like affiliate networks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds