Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Some Good Webmaster Forums Worth Joining

I've always enjoyed WebProWorld.com, I've been checking them out for years. There is a variety of people on the site from professionals to amateurs. And they aren't behind a paywall like Webmaster World is.

AListApart.com is a fantastic site for tutorials on cutting edge web development and web standards.

SearchEngineLand.com is a great site for marketing tips, as is MarketingPilgrim.com.

Moz.com, formerly SEOMoz, has a lot of useful SEO recommendations and information.

Advertisement Placeholder
We probably need to update this. It's a pity I haven't found many good webmaster forums worth signing up for these days.

We probably need to update this. It's a pity I haven't found many good webmaster forums worth signing up for these days.
I agree. Most of the ones in the list are dead or not as good as they once were. This forum and TAZ seem like the only communities worth posting on at this current time.

This seems like a great list you have here, I will certainly check these websites out when I have the time!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds