Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

SoCo's Revisited Signatures

Advertisement Placeholder
A pen tool tutorial, the pen tool is my nemesis. >_> I'd give you more WGBB for that if it wasn't favoritism. </3

It doesn't matter to me haha. The pen tool is one of the most important tools and people are missing out on it.

Oh I know for sure it is important! I know how to 'use' it in a sense but it is the whole curving bit that throws me. I can make a good curve one way but then I mess up on the other side if you get me. I just haven't practised on PS enough lately as I lost my PS installation on my other computers as I formatted without backing up like a real pro. *Hangs head in shame*

Oh I know for sure it is important! I know how to 'use' it in a sense but it is the whole curving bit that throws me. I can make a good curve one way but then I mess up on the other side if you get me. I just haven't practised on PS enough lately as I lost my PS installation on my other computers as I formatted without backing up like a real pro. *Hangs head in shame*
I got a trick for working with the curves and you'll feel like an idiot, I did when I found out. It's so much simpler than you think. I'm gonna make it tonight then post it up. ;)

And yeah Gytix

I've made loads of swirly signature things for people, I'll get on my desktop in a min and post them here for you to tell me how awesome they are.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds