Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social media website for gaining traffic

D

Deleted member 403

Which social media do you think or have used to be the best one in gaining most of traffic for a website? Please do share tips as well to help us all in getting similar results as yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have a website but i certainly know of social media platforms for promoting your platforms, websites and businesses and gaining traffic from such social media, some of which are twitter,Instagram, facebook and youtube.

Depends on what type of websites you have. Some website pull a lot of traffic from facebook, some gain traffic from twitter, and some gain traffic from pinterest. You need to experiment with various social sites and see the result yourself.

SSure
Which social media do you think or have used to be the best one in gaining most of traffic for a website? Please do share tips as well to help us all in getting similar results as yourself.
Sure, with just facebook page and food advertisements strategies, you are good to go. I gain a lot of traffics for my website by simply advertising it on facebook alone.

Facebook is actually the best social network you can get traffic to your website or blog. To actually get good traffic to your blog or website you must make sure you post good contents on your website or blog as this will make this traffic to stay on your blog or website.

Concerning the use of social media for gaining traffic. Well, it is one of the best ways to gaining traffic in our present world, the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and probably WhatsApp are the trendy ones an individual can use to gaining traffic. All you have to do is to be consistent in sharing or making good, quality and creative content, this will really help you attract traffic and followers

I will always prefer to use facebook. Facebook gives you an opportunity to reach wider and broader audience for your advertisement and it works very well like magic.

A lot of people have this notion that just by dropping links on social sites will fetch a good traffic. Sharing on social sites will not drive traffic until you have large following.

I cannot agree more. You can get traffic from facebook or twitter only when you have a large following. If you do not have a large following, you will have to run ads

The team at Social Media Week is not only a pleasure to work with, but they also have a strong dedication to the evolution of marketing and social media, which continues to inspire me and my colleagues. I give Social Media Week my highest recommendation as an educational platform, having spoken at numerous Social Media Week conferences and participating in some multimedia programming on SMW+.

It all depends on your niche but for quality traffic I prefer to use Facbook as they provide better quality traffic compare to others. If you have low quality niche website than I would say Instagram is best place.

Based on the method I adopt in my traffic system, I'd say it is facebook. The ability to koin a lot of facebook groups has given me that edge in traffic a lot

Social media platform to gain traffic I would recommend Facebook. Facebook community is one platform that can be easily accessed and help you get traffic in no time.

The two most popular i will advise you to use will be Facebook and YouTube. These two social media tools are very powerful in.making traffic

I don't ownna website, but i have ideas about dragging traffic to a website, either business or blog type. Using facebook to share your website contents link, helps bring the ideal traffic you're looking for.

In order to drive traffic from social media you will have to do two things, one advertise your website, two, build a large following on your page and promote your website

Depends on what type of websites you have. Some website pull a lot of traffic from facebook, some gain traffic from twitter, and some gain traffic from pinterest. You need to experiment with various social sites and see the result yourself.
That is right, if the niche of your website is universal in nature then you can get more traffic from Facebook. But if the niche is specialized like chemistry or economics then you may be missing your target audience because in my Facebook account my friends wouldn't relish such high level topics.

For a website I helped buy which I ask how good it's going from time.to time, it's the Facebook marketplace and advertising that is being made use of to get visitors on the page.

That is right, if the niche of your website is universal in nature then you can get more traffic from Facebook. But if the niche is specialized like chemistry or economics then you may be missing your target audience because in my Facebook account my friends wouldn't relish such high level topics.
If your niche is something that your audience does not like, you can try promoting your links through ads and target specific group of people who are interested on that niche

Based on the method I adopt in my traffic system, I'd say it is facebook. The ability to koin a lot of facebook groups has given me that edge in traffic a lot
Very correct and right too. Facebook is one tool and social platform to use in getting a lot of audience for your website most of the times because of the group you can create and aslo freely join

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds