Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social media website for gaining traffic

It happens to be between Facebook and Twitter actually I think this social media draws traffic seriously all of them . Facebook as to be the most easiest actually it occupies alot.

Advertisement Placeholder
facebook without any doubt, it still one of the largest social media platforms to exist (you can take instagram on consideration too but it's still inferior for youtube)

Which social media do you think or have used to be the best one in gaining most of traffic for a website? Please do share tips as well to help us all in getting similar results as yourself.
Getting traffic from social media platforms is no more effective as it use to be, many people will only scroll down without even clicking your links.

Facebook and Instagram are great places to share your website to gain more traffic. There is already a lot of traffic on Facebook, so it's very likely to find potential customers

After making a post on your blog,if you have inserted the share button to your blog,you can share the Post directly to Facebook and Twitter to gain traffic

I think the best social media apps would be Facebook and YouTube. Honestly, I think all the social media apps are great to promote a brand, so whichever one is great.

Social media websites for gaining traffic is a sure idea. As a blogger you can get a good number of followers from those platforms by joining them and commenting on them as well to attract traffic.

Social media website has been a veritable tool for accessing high traffic. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram are all useful.

As for me that I don't have the website for promoting my business or something like that but I know few of some social media platforms that are eligible to promote your website or traffic like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, telegram

If I need to generate traffic to websites or affiliate link, I would go to Facebook. All you need do is to join Facebook pages and groups that are of the same niche as what you are promoting.

For now Facebook seems to be the numero uno when it comes to online traffic but I've found that running engagement ads in conjunction with WhatsApp would drive helluva profits to your bank about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds