Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

So how did you get your username you currently use?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
xpl0iter - When I was in my college, I used to be interested in computer security and all. Among them one thing I always wanted to learn was "coding exploits". So my name comes from that! exploiter - > xploiter with a "zero"!

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh lol that reminds me, my ICT teacher used to just let me get on with it, because I was naturally inquisitive.

Well my family name is Sholkotovic(solkotovic) and from first grade I my nickname was Shole :D

Well I have Sam here, but generally my username on any forum is "sambling"... So my name is Samuel Hambling and in year 6, on a competition test, I wrote my name accidently as Sambling Hambling. I got the certificate back and it's stuck... :)

Well, my name came simply from the weather I had on the day I made it. My original handle was 'Understeer' because I liked driving games but I felt it was time for a change on a MMORPG I played so I started experimenting with different names and I remember the newscaster going it will be a bit hazy today and I though, 'Haze...thats a good one' and so I went on to have many different variations of the name Haze like 'SadisticHaze' and the like before settling on just 'Haze'. I do go by Haz0r sometimes also.

Well, my name came simply from the weather I had on the day I made it. My original handle was 'Understeer' because I liked driving games but I felt it was time for a change on a MMORPG I played so I started experimenting with different names and I remember the newscaster going it will be a bit hazy today and I though, 'Haze...thats a good one' and so I went on to have many different variations of the name Haze like 'SadisticHaze' and the like before settling on just 'Haze'. I do go by Haz0r sometimes also.
Nice explanation there!

I saw the Haz0r change on FP... I prefer just Haze ;) But that is a bit odddd...

Started karate 10 years ago and also a karate site (dojo.ro). As you can guess it stuck. My business is dojo design, my sites are under the nickname dojo, even my car is the dojomobile :D

Did you really resign? Why? :( You were a great reviewer!
Dedicate more time to here really as well as not having the time nor passion to dedicate to reviewing peoples sites for no gain really. All I got most of the time was veiled insults. :p

Dedicate more time to here really as well as not having the time nor passion to dedicate to reviewing peoples sites for no gain really. All I got most of the time was veiled insults. :p
Whenever your working for nothing it's always best to leave

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds