Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small business loan?

Your business plan says a lot and gives you the confidence even to take loan in starting the business some time because you will certainly plan on how you will refund the loan without affecting the business.
As long as you do not have an external source of generating back the loan you have collected, There is absolutely no way you can return back the money without it affecting your business except the bank give you a longer time to generate profit

Advertisement Placeholder
As long as you do not have an external source of generating back the loan you have collected, There is absolutely no way you can return back the money without it affecting your business except the bank give you a longer time to generate profit
If you do not have a good plan to make a repayment of a loan it will definitely affect the Capital used in running the business and it may even lead to the business collapsing.

If you do not have a good plan to make a repayment of a loan it will definitely affect the Capital used in running the business and it may even lead to the business collapsing.
In the theory everyone doesn't like loans but when project is starting as most of clients are paying by check then the company could have corruption of funds because the time of getting money by check drawbacks unlike getting paid in cash then in this situation you accord loan for the contunity of the business.

That's just exactly what I have been telling so many people. It is not just about getting a loan but we have to understand the consequences it might brings. Thanks for sharing.

For me me I think the size of a loan that operate a business solely depends on the type and size of the business. A hard ware business for instance requires large amount of capital to operate therefore a small amount of loan can't work at all

Personally I think most of the well known booming business these days started with loan and as time goes on, there were able to settle it out. success depends on our hardworking and commitment.
Yeah most of the business that has been well-known now grow because they do collect loan and make meaningful use of it out of there concrete planing and try to pay back such loan without any problem.

Actually taking loan to start a business depends on the entrepreneurs ability to manage the available resources effectively for the success of the business. some takes loan but could not be able to use it effectively.

Well many people think running a business with loan is a disaster though sometimes is based on personal experience but alot of people have been running business with loan and its successful.
That's true,I'm among the people that says that, your business will not make any sense if you start it up with loans, it is advisible to start up the business with the little amount of money you have than to take loans.

There are reasons why I do not advise getting loans for anything. Most importantly loans should only be gotten when you are very sure you will be able to pay back not really from the business.

Well any business either small or big that collects any loan to build up his or her business and know a very good way or refunding the loan without difficulty should go ahead to collect the loan.

Small business loan is good, but you have to think long term to know whether it is truly worth it or not.

Such loan is not going to be enough for the business.

It's possible to be successful with loan in starting a business but is very risky some have not been successful in it and at the end they are left with burdens to settle what they have borrowed in othet to start business.

if you have enough knowledge of the business you want to venture into that you can try it out with a little loan. But if you do not have experience in businesses you should use your personal savings.
Yes, experience is very important. That's why I always advise people to start the business with what they have first before they consider taking to loans to invest. If you're into the business already, you'll have experience about the business.

Taking a loan to start up a small business is not a good advice, you start on time to start saving money before starting the business, before you will know it the business will become large.

Taking a loan to start up a small business is not a good advice, you start on time to start saving money before starting the business, before you will know it the business will become large.
I personally believe that loan must be avoided all cost too. But most importantly we may not really know . Sometimes people who are interested to get a loan could have a way of paying back the loan without it affecting the business negatively,

Yes, experience is very important. That's why I always advise people to start the business with what they have first before they consider taking to loans to invest. If you're into the business already, you'll have experience about the business.
I think that is actually very important and necessary. Starting a business with the little money you have will actually give you the needed experience to succeed.

It's possible to be successful with loan in starting a business but is very risky some have not been successful in it and at the end they are left with burdens to settle what they have borrowed in othet to start business.
It is even highly possible to be highly successful with loan if you start a business with it and have a good and great plan regarding such business.

I personally believe that loan must be avoided all cost too. But most importantly we may not really know . Sometimes people who are interested to get a loan could have a way of paying back the loan without it affecting the business negatively,
The purpose why some people collected loan for their business because them wanted to support the business will start increasing, but me personally I don't support the idea of taking a loan for to support my business.

It is even highly possible to be highly successful with loan if you start a business with it and have a good and great plan regarding such business.
I have seen people making it big when they start a business with a loan , you need a detailed plan on how to start the business and how ro keep paying back the loan in a way that will not affect the business.

I see no reason why one should avoid loans
Loans are leverage that helps one startup and advance a business and it is very ok to use loans for business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds