Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Small business loan?

Personally I have always considered taking loan to start a business as a bad idea and I won't even advise anyone to take loan to be able to start a business most especially small business scale or a newbie.

Actually that's is a good fact. personally I don't also considered taking loan in other to start a business as a good idea because it's very risky most especially when the business could not worked well.
It is really a bad idea to start a new business with a loan because it is going to affect the business more negatively than the positive impact it will contribute.

Advertisement Placeholder
I cannot say that it is actually good for a small business to be collecting loan but if such small business has his own way and plan of paying back such loan without having difficulty or problem that will affect his business, such business can get a loan.

I cannot say that it is actually good for a small business to be collecting loan but if such small business has his own way and plan of paying back such loan without having difficulty or problem that will affect his business, such business can get a loan.
Loan is not totally bad for all businesses, it has some aspects that loan could fill. If a business is still at the cradle and it's not popular, taking loan for such business will not augur well at the end.

Taking a loan to start up a small business is not a good idea for me, I think it is better to start with the little amount of money you have than to take loans.

Loan is not totally bad for all businesses, it has some aspects that loan could fill. If a business is still at the cradle and it's not popular, taking loan for such business will not augur well at the end.
Well I know if a business has not yet become popular, there is a specific amount of loan he or she can receive from bank and there's a range they can give for such specific business.

Well I know if a business has not yet become popular, there is a specific amount of loan he or she can receive from bank and there's a range they can give for such specific business.
You have another important point there . If you are establishing a business that is not well-known and still at the cradle, the best is to collect a very small loan that would be easier for you to make payment.

Well many people think running a business with loan is a disaster though sometimes is based on personal experience but alot of people have been running business with loan and its successful.

They did not ask me for anything of a business plan but they asked of projections with relevant data about why I think that business is going to be successful in the long run.

Well many people think running a business with loan is a disaster though sometimes is based on personal experience but alot of people have been running business with loan and its successful.
Actually that is what some people fail to understand once you collect a loan for a business and plan very well and also having alternative of repaying the loan you become successful in your business.

Personally I can't really condemned the fact that taking loan to start up a business is a bad idea. it depends on you and how hard you are ready to pay back the money collected.
Actually that is what some people fail to understand once you collect a loan for a business and plan very well and also having alternative of repaying the loan you become successful in your business.
Actually alot of people have been successful with taking loan to start up a business the problem lies with you and your willingness and readiness to do what you wanted. Alot of people have been successful with that.

Business loans have always been reliable and most top companies in our world today got to where they are as a result of money gotten through such business loans that were available when they started.

The only advice I can give on small business is to start with self funding because starting a small business with a loan will affect the business negatively, you can also start with crowd funding .

I have gotten a loan from the online loan merchant. I discovered that the interest is just too high and ever since then I have never tried it out again. They charge humongous fee as interest on their loans.
They are called loan sharks. it is important you try as much as possible to avoid this kind of loans because they may end up destroying your reputation. I have seen many people who had bad experiences with such platforms.

Well taken loan to start a business is really good sometimes most especially when you have made all the necessary strategies that will helped you succeed in the business. Risk is inevitable and everyone knows that.

Though I've never taken a loan for a business before, but I know a few people who has. The application was submitted, processed, and it took 3 days before the money was transferred to his account, but before then the bank checked for his cash flow history, and also demanded for a collectoral which he provided documents for.

Loan may not be bad, but paying interest money is certainly a bad thing from a religious point of view. Paying excessive interest burdens the borrower, too. Therefore, it is wise to apply for interest-free loan.

Loan may not be bad, but paying interest money is certainly a bad thing from a religious point of view. Paying excessive interest burdens the borrower, too. Therefore, it is wise to apply for interest-free loan.
Applying for interest-free loan is not as easy as you told think. I'm still looking for platform that would give me such an opportunity . If you know one, you can recommend to me now.

Applying for interest-free loan is not as easy as you told think. I'm still looking for platform that would give me such an opportunity . If you know one, you can recommend to me now.
It is very interesting that there is free interest loan for everyone to take advantage of . It is quite good for people to tap into the opportunity of free interest loan.

Actually everyone has a different opinion about starting or taking loan to run a business. As we all know, you can be successful through that and also run lost depending on how you plamned your market and how good it worked out for you.

Actually everyone has a different opinion about starting or taking loan to run a business. As we all know, you can be successful through that and also run lost depending on how you plamned your market and how good it worked out for you.
It is true that you can be successful when you take loan for business but it is not really advisable for you to take loan for this is most especially if it is a new one that it is still at the cradle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds