Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sleep walking, ever happen to you?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever slept walked before? I guess when I was a kid, I did sleep walking a few times. One time my sister witnessed me walking into a wall and not waking up. There was other times where I just walked around the house and looked at nothing. Have you ever slept walked like that? Maybe worse? Or just had it happen a couple times in your life?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never fallen asleep while walking although I've been quite sleepy while I've been walking, I've fallen asleep while sitting, but walking never, it would be very strange.

I didn’t have such a thing either, but I had one incident in my life when I was traveling on a night train and was sleeping. It turned out that I fell from the first level, but I didn’t wake up, and fortunately my neighbors picked me up and put me back on the bed, and I was told in the morning. about this story.

This has never happened to me and I do not know anyone who actually sleep walks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds