Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Slap fighting, would to do it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone here heard about slap fighting. It's a new sport sort of, that's gained popularity in recent years. It involves two people facing off, each getting a turn to slap each other as hard as you can.

There are videos all over the web on it, so I won't share any here. But let it be known that I think this sport is only going to further cause harm to people. Especially a rise in concussions.

With that being said, would you ever partake in this sport? Or are you not going to risk your brain?

Advertisement Placeholder
Snap fighting is a very dangerous sports and the reason why I consider it as one of the most dangerous sports is that it doesn't allow participants the opportunity to protect themselves while participating in the sport. T

hey receive the full extent of the slap from their opponents across their face or head without trying to protect themselves. I am never going to be interested in taking part of this kind of sports and I don't like it in any way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds