Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Skydiving

Credits
Skydiving, is basically jumping out of planes. (with parachutes, so you won't plunge to your death). Most of the people I've met are nervous to do Sky Diving or even Tandem Jumps (attached to a sky diver), because of heights. Have you ever tried Sky Diving or a Tandem Jump? If so, did you overcome any fears and is it something you continue to do?

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately, this is something I would never be interested in doing because of how risky it is. Anything can go wrong at any point in time which will definitely result to that person's death instantly.
It's actually very safe if you do tandem jumping (when you jump with a professional); you're attached to the professional jumper, and there's a backup parachute.

I did it once to cross it off my bucket list, and I'm glad I did. It was thrilling, and exciting, and peaceful all together (after the terrifying first minute of being pushed out the plane, and then you glide gracefully for a few minutes, right before hurtling back to the ground again LOL)

It's actually very safe if you do tandem jumping (when you jump with a professional); you're attached to the professional jumper, and there's a backup parachute.

I did it once to cross it off my bucket list, and I'm glad I did. It was thrilling, and exciting, and peaceful all together (after the terrifying first minute of being pushed out the plane, and then you glide gracefully for a few minutes, right before hurtling back to the ground again LOL)

The fear of something going wrong in the process of it will never allow to do it. I know that doing it with a professional gives you more assurances that he's good at it, so you shouldn't have to worry about anything but knowing myself too well, I worry a lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds