Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sitting Job

Senkusha

Recognized member
Website
www.animerpgs.com
Credits
I currently work in a warehouse environment. I'm pretty competent at my job, but my body just can't handle the long periods of standing any longer. There's no movement in this company. I took the only promotion I could get, from cashier to supervisor. So, now I need to try to find a job quickly that I can do sitting down, that doesn't involve any college degree, certifications (because I don't have the money nor time to get these certifications), and a job that does not use a driver's license because I don't have that either (poor eye sight and anxiety issues). Does anybody have any ideas for what I could possibly do that's easy to get into in this extremely competitive market?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sounds like you're ready for a change, and I totally get the need for something more seated. Moving from cashier to supervisor shows your skills, so kudos! How about exploring roles like data entry, customer service, or virtual assistance? No degree needed, and you can rock it sitting down. Plus, it's not just about finding a job; it's about finding the right fit for you. And hey, who knows, maybe there's a surprise twist in the form of some positive sarkari results 2023?

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds