Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites to earn money online

Actually there are alot of good site on the internet which you can make some money from though sometimes it also depends on how willing you are complete a given task to earned.
Yeah, willingness is the first thing required to make money from a particular platform. One of the major reasons why I never made reasonable amount of money on micro jobs website is because I wasn't willing to work on them.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am glad that many participants feel comfortable and cool at Bizdustry. There are also Jobboy, Workupjob microtask sites. Or GPT sites Superpay.me or SproutGigs.

I am glad that many participants feel comfortable and cool at Bizdustry. There are also Jobboy, Workupjob microtask sites. Or GPT sites Superpay.me or SproutGigs.
I am registered on all the platforms you shared already, but I am not so active on them except for Sproutgig where I have made withdrawals multiple times.

I spend most of my time reviewing calls on Humanatic. I also do micro jobs for HiveMicro and occassionally take surverys from various sites.

I am registered on all the platforms you shared already, but I am not so active on them except for Sproutgig where I have made withdrawals multiple times.
I logged into my old sproutgigs account and I think it has actually turned to a freelancing platform. can you give me little insight of how to work properly on the platform?.

Actually there are alot of good site on the internet which you can make some money from though sometimes it also depends on how willing you are complete a given task to earned.
Yeah, there are so many sites that will pay you online. You just have to be ready to complete the tasks that they ask of you. Having skills and knowledge is what will make you earn online. So invest in them and you will soon be earning well.

I logged into my old sproutgigs account and I think it has actually turned to a freelancing platform. can you give me little insight of how to work properly on the platform?.
I have used the platform for close to three weeks, but I will check it out to see if anything has changed but ever since it has become a sproutgig, I have also perform some task by using the filter button to look for social media task.

I have used the platform for close to three weeks, but I will check it out to see if anything has changed but ever since it has become a sproutgig, I have also perform some task by using the filter button to look for social media task.
Okay, I think I will try to use your filter button to see if I can locate those kind of tasks. but I saw some people posting at their gigs on the platform and they are getting some ratings.

Yeah, there are so many sites that will pay you online. You just have to be ready to complete the tasks that they ask of you. Having skills and knowledge is what will make you earn online. So invest in them and you will soon be earning well.

Certainly there are so many online websites that could help you to make money and I think that Bizdustry is one of the best one. I love posting and contributing on the websites like Bizdustry.

Okay, I think I will try to use your filter button to see if I can locate those kind of tasks. but I saw some people posting at their gigs on the platform and they are getting some ratings.
It is better to filter jobs to the ones you know will be much more easier for you to carry out . This is exactly how I go about executing task on sproutgigs and it really worked.

It is better to filter jobs to the ones you know will be much more easier for you to carry out . This is exactly how I go about executing task on sproutgigs and it really worked.
Okay, the website has actually improved a lot in the interface and I find that very interesting. I will try as much as possible to work on the website whenever I have the chance because I have a lot of engagements at the moment.

One can be making money from the following sites, bizdustry.com, beermoneyforum.com, trendri.com and other crypto currencies site, Forex trading.
One can earn money from different different sites online such as the freelancing site, fiver site, Amazon KDP sites and also from affiliate marketing sites.

Last edited:
People that would choose swagbucks as a prominent way to make money on the internet would definitely come from the top tier countries because they can qualify for surveys in order make reasonable money.

One can be making money from the following sites, bizdustry.com, beermoneyforum.com, trendri.com and other crypto currencies site, Forex trading.
One can earn money from different different sites online such as the freelancing site, fiver site, Amazon KDP sites and also from affiliate marketing sites.
publishing books on Amazon Kindle is one of the best ways you can be able to make something reasonable for yourself. It is one of the best businesses I am very much interested in online.

publishing books on Amazon Kindle is one of the best ways you can be able to make something reasonable for yourself. It is one of the best businesses I am very much interested in online.
Yes and I have seen many people publishing books on Amazon KDP and earning well, but one need to have the capital first before he or she can start Amazon KDP.

People that would choose swagbucks as a prominent way to make money on the internet would definitely come from the top tier countries because they can qualify for surveys in order make reasonable money.
You are very right swagbuck favour those that are in united state I can remember when I registered with the said site from Africa I seldom have survey it's takes me up to 8 months to reach their minimum payout threshold so I prefer forum and some micro jobs website like picoworkers

I'm new to this PTP forum website, so I can't say it's my favorite place to make money just yet. However, because so many people are vouching for the legitimacy of this site, I know it will be added to my list of favorite PTP forum websites eventually. The websites where I am currently earning money are Referral Index Forum, Forum Coin, and Mylot. The aforementioned websites have paid me several times. And it was YouGov when it came to survey websites.

The most popular and common sites, I know that they can earn money online from are post to pay forums because you do not have to pay any money but just need time and dedication.
Paid to post websites are amazing because they help you make money, learn new things and find new income streams, I am very glad that I joined these websites.

Yes and I have seen many people publishing books on Amazon KDP and earning well, but one need to have the capital first before he or she can start Amazon KDP.
You don't need any capital to start Amazon Kindle publishing if you know your way around the website. all you need is proper knowledge of things like keyword research, back cover designing and some others to get started.

I have heard about sproutgigs and based on what I'm hearing about, I like to try out the website. But I have been so busy to check out the website. I hope the task there are not difficult.
I joined sproutgigs sometime ago and I like it too. The tasks are so many there and you can do them easily. The good thing with this site that makes it start out from other GPT sites is that the tasks don't reduce. The keep coming daily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds