Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sites that pay you to produce blog articles

Yes. You can find this on most of the freelancing site's especially upwork you can be paid just to create a blog and that's all. You can find them on freelancing sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will be a good thing to be in a site that pays me to write articles because I will get my self employed and be independent, instead of stressing my self offline.

Yeah, there are different sites that pay for blog writing or article writing in general. You could try read cash.com, a friend once introduced me to it and he said they pay, i didn't try it aha because i don't like writing articles.

There are many sites on these list and the top sites are Freelancing sites like upwork , freelancer.com and there is also essensy and hive that you earn for writing short articles on the site.

A blogger will pay a good writer to write for their blog since, as their writing block grows, they won't be able to complete it all themselves and need additional authors to help out.

If you want to make money by writring articles, my advice is do not waste your time on article sites, instead create your own blog, work hard on your blog and then start earning form yourr own blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds