Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Site survey

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
Have you ever tried to conduct a survey to understand your customers or visitors?

I hear a lot about this nowadays since google is now do something about keywords like they did for backlinks. Although they will not punish anybody for keyword strategies, I read like google is going to make the keywords and other related datas private. that means SEO companies and professionals will not be able to monitor data related to keywords like they did in the past.

More info on this: Google Takes Another Bite Out of SEO: First Links and Now Keywords | SiteProNews: Webmaster News & Resources

Advertisement Placeholder
In short, no.

I have never thought about it to tell you the truth, but I also don't think that I would get a good feasible response from the users to be able to use it to understand them.

In short, no.

I have never thought about it to tell you the truth, but I also don't think that I would get a good feasible response from the users to be able to use it to understand them.
I guess you're right. I mean it will only work with the right users, and a few users can ruin the entire statistics we might get from the survey.

I guess you're right. I mean it will only work with the right users, and a few users can ruin the entire statistics we might get from the survey.
Exactly, if you get users who just choose random options, the stats could be completely the opposite of what the userbase actually is

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds