Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Side of the bed

Credits
What side of the bed do you sleep on? Does it matter to you?

Prior to being married I sometimes either laid on the far right side where I'm basically literally hanging off the bed. I also managed to lay down the middle of my bed sideways.... Also sometimes I sleeped corner to corner.

Now that I'm married and when I've gone to bed prior to my husband I'm usually asleep across the bed, because I didn't mean to fall asleep. He never understands lol. I typically sleep on the right side of the bed though still and lay basically on the edge, because we have a King and idk too much bed space is weird. I'm basically always falling off the bed lmao.

Advertisement Placeholder
After 37 years of marriage... no way can I sleep on the "left" side of the bed (while looking at the head). Don't ask me how we decided who slept on which side... because I can't tell you. Because at the beginning.. all I needed to do was lay my head down and I was out I've been known (especially in my younger age) to simply go to sleep when laying on the floor beside one of our furbies and sleep for several hours and wake up refreshed. I never was one that needed a "comfortable" place to go to sleep. I think it was more her preference that I gave in to.

Now, after the last 10 years and having four mini doxies deciding they have to sleep in bed with us (we are down to 2 now) I sleep wherever I can squeeze in and am allowed to get by the fur masters.

I feel privileged that I am not married yet and I sleep on whichever side I want...
Even when single though, I always ended up in the same spot! xD There is just the "perfect" spot or side!
After 37 years of marriage... no way can I sleep on the "left" side of the bed (while looking at the head). Don't ask me how we decided who slept on which side... because I can't tell you. Because at the beginning.. all I needed to do was lay my head down and I was out I've been known (especially in my younger age) to simply go to sleep when laying on the floor beside one of our furbies. I think it was more her preference that I gave in to.

Now, after the last 10 years and having four mini doxies deciding they have to sleep in bed with us (we are down to 2 now) I sleep wherever I can squeeze in and am allowed to get by the fur masters.
Lol! The fur masters really have a big say! Our cat likes to sleep right between us and is very obnoxiously making biscuits into our sides.

I have always found that I much prefer to sleep on the left-hand side of the bed. At the moment, due to being in a long-distance relationship, I have the whole bed to myself and sometimes find that I have moved from the left into the middle of the bed but it's not too often that happens.

I always fall asleep in the middle of the bed but I wake up on the right side every day.
I never wake up on the left side so my preferred side is the right.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds