Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Side hustles you have tried that worked

I have tried community moderation on discord and to be honest it was a really good experience. You are going to get to meet a lot of people and there is that satisfaction of keeping the community good and everybody following the rules.

Advertisement Placeholder
working at different paid to post forums is a side hustle that actually worked for me. Working on microjobs platforms could have worked properly but I'm not really being consistent on them.

Building websites and selling through website marketplaces have always worked for me. I have sold dozens of websites in the past 6 years. I don't sell every week or even every month, though.

I have tried a lot of did hustle I the past. Some worked for me but some did not. Some of the side hustle that work for me include posting on forum, writing for revenue sharing websites, transcribing, freelancing and some I can't remember. I tried paid to click websites and survey but they did not work for me.

All my side hustles fortunately have been online. I'm Still trying to build something offline that'll work as well but I've not settled down to plan something properly. I'll get to that this new year though.
The only side hustle I have tried is working on paid to post forums like I am doing now and also to work on article writing platforms
I have not worked offline

Apart from doing a few things online and cryptocurrency trading I also bet occasionally. Sometimes I make good amount of money from it but I use small amount of money to do so.

I do not have a side hustle yet, but I am working towards it. Having a side hustle is very important and it would help in cushioning the effect of the economy and inflation on me personally

The side hustle i've tried that has worked and is still working for me is working on paid to post sites. I work on two paid to post sites which are bizdustry forum and trendri forum.

Actually most of my side hustle has been online even though some of them pay while some could not pay as I expect.

It wasn't an easy task to engage into alot and I have done that's why some of it couldn't succeed.

Actually most of my side hustle has been online even though some of them pay while some could not pay as I expect.

It wasn't an easy task to engage into alot and I have done that's why some of it couldn't succeed.
same with me most of my side hustle are also online I love binding work on upwork sell some gig on fiver they are very profitable for me so it's a good side hustle I have done before if you know how to design an ebook cover you can earn even more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds