Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you setup a startup in the US or elsewhere?

That's true, but I think before you can get to that stage of being popular you need to have a good business location, what do you think? This very important.
You can not over stress the added Advantage that you have if you manage to get a good location for your type of business, as what might work for a particular type of business in terms of location might not work for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can not over stress the added Advantage that you have if you manage to get a good location for your type of business, as what might work for a particular type of business in terms of location might not work for you.
That's true, every business has its own strategy,a lot of people are getting it wrong what will work for you might not work for other business. This very important.

That's true, but I think before you can get to that stage of being popular you need to have a good business location, what do you think? This very important.

Yes, there are many businesses that become popular after they chose the right kind of location. Apart from that, their products and services were also quite exceptional as well.

I am not observing that a lot of startups are even running away from the United States because of high taxes. You should always research and do what is going to be best for your business at all times.

Having a good business location is the best way to be successful in our businesses, if you don't have the right business location I don't think you can have success.

Actually there are some location that are very good for business and you can do that not necessarily when you lives there. but sometimes it will be more better to star a business where you reside. I can't be in Germany and then starting a business in Dubai. the cost of management will be high.

You should start up your business where your target audience are. It's not just about establishing your business in a developed county but knowing if your ideal customers are actually residing there.

Having a good business location is the best way to be successful in our businesses, if you don't have the right business location I don't think you can have success.

Location is one of the most important things. I think that if you are located in a great place, then you can generate more sales. You must take advantage of the location. however, many businesses never gain advantage at all due to high competition.

Location is one of the most important things. I think that if you are located in a great place, then you can generate more sales. You must take advantage of the location. however, many businesses never gain advantage at all due to high competition.
That's true, if you have a good business location I think you have a high chances of making money from your business, but that's not all we need in other to succeed.

If I am a resident of US, I will definitely invest or start a business there and sometimes even a none resident can also run a business in the US depending on how he can relate with people over there.

I prefer starting my own business right here in my country , because i know much about the business and i believe i can make a name for my business here before deciding to open a branch in another country .

Actually starting up a business in the United states, is not a bad idea. as a matter of fact, it's a concentrated commercial area or country where alot of business can be patronize.

Due to the various tasks and bills on businesses in US, I would prefer to set up my business in my country. Every country has her rules and regulations so paying much task as a citizen of one country and business in another country would not be encouraging.

The us have an enabling and friendly environment that allow a business to grow. But starting a business in us is not an easy thing. Before you can start any business there you must got an approval and their tax system is strictly enforce.

When starting up a business or company in a particular county, there are certain factors you need to consider, one of which includes the cost of living there, how is the economy of that country, would you be able to cope? Another aspect that would help you decide, is there cheaper and easier access to materials needed for the business?
When starting up a business or company in a particular county, there are certain factors you need to consider, one of which includes the cost of living there, how is the economy of that country, would you be able to cope? Another aspect that would help you decide, is there cheaper and easier access to materials needed for the business?

Yes for sure, if I'm opportune to start up any business or rather living in the united state, I will definitely go for that. Because getting job opportunities is not difficult there, unlike my country here.

I am not based in the US, and I don't think I will ever go to the US for work or business. Therefore, the topic is out of the question for me. However, I think just because your startup is based in the US does not mean you can become successful.

The us have an enabling and friendly environment that allow a business to grow. But starting a business in us is not an easy thing. Before you can start any business there you must got an approval and their tax system is strictly enforce.

Starting a business in the United States could be lucrative. However, there are many formalities that you must undergo in order to start a business in the States.

Well, for me, i wouldn't set a startup in the US because it is not my country, and i'm not familiar with it. I would rather set a startup in my country which I'm very familiar with.

Consider the pros and cons first, especially if you don't have sufficient capital. You will need to hire staff, move around a lot if you don't line on the US and also have funds for other expenses.

I would only do it if my business is well established in one location first.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds