Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cannabis shops in the US, are we seeing too many?

Yes, Alex wrote a review about Mosdex. At that time Mosdex was paying. However, I reminded many people that Mosdex is not regulated by any reliable authority and it might turn into a scam at any time. So, I advised people to never invest what they could not afford to lose. Alex also invested what he could afford to lose because Alex knew that such sites are not that reliable. Mosdex was supposedly paying a high profit and ROI of Mosdex was quite high. I already knew that Mosdex may not be that reliable, though.
Even if a site is a scam, you can invest a very small part of your capital and if you lose it nothing happens, currently Cryptowin.io has definitely become a scam, they had reset all the shares and all the invested bitcoin of all users disappeared, and they are acting as if nothing had happened, if my calculations are correct with more than $ 100,000 stolen in BTC.

Advertisement Placeholder
Cannabis dispensaries are popping up all over the US. Well the states that have since legalized it for recreational use. With that being said, it seems like my area in Michigan is getting a lot of them. Are we seeing too many of them starting up? Or do you want to see more spring up in the US and other countries?
I'm seeing a lot of them too. A big place just opened up on Groesbeck. Place always looks pretty crowded. Oh how I wish I liked marijuana. It's just not for me. My brain doesn't agree with it and I get agitated, panicky, and 👀
P.S. @Grant I didn't know you were in Michigan! Cool 😎

Even if a site is a scam, you can invest a very small part of your capital and if you lose it nothing happens, currently Cryptowin.io has definitely become a scam, they had reset all the shares and all the invested bitcoin of all users disappeared, and they are acting as if nothing had happened, if my calculations are correct with more than $ 100,000 stolen in BTC.

Well, if a site is a scam, then I would not even invest $1. This is because if I invest even a single dollar, then I would end up, handing over my money to scammer and this may encourage scammers to scam more and more. Investing money in a pyramid scheme is never a great idea to begin with, I guess.

Well, if a site is a scam, then I would not even invest $1. This is because if I invest even a single dollar, then I would end up, handing over my money to scammer and this may encourage scammers to scam more and more. Investing money in a pyramid scheme is never a great idea to begin with, I guess.
Well, the problem is that any platform nowadays can turn into scam, without seeming so from the beginning, who would have imagined, for example, that the second largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, FTX, would become a scam, or the case of MT gox in 2014, we might know that Cryptowin or Juicyfields are obvious scams or hyips that sooner or later will fade away, but there are platforms that are more difficult to identify as scams.

Well, the problem is that any platform nowadays can turn into scam, without seeming so from the beginning, who would have imagined, for example, that the second largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, FTX, would become a scam, or the case of MT gox in 2014, we might know that Cryptowin or Juicyfields are obvious scams or hyips that sooner or later will fade away, but there are platforms that are more difficult to identify as scams.

FTX was a centralised cryptocurrency. I do not trust such kind of centralised currencies at all. Even though tether seems reliable, I would still refrain from using it in order to store large amounts of money. What are your thoughts about the DAI cryptocurrency? Do you think that it is reliable?

FTX was a centralised cryptocurrency. I do not trust such kind of centralised currencies at all. Even though tether seems reliable, I would still refrain from using it in order to store large amounts of money. What are your thoughts about the DAI cryptocurrency? Do you think that it is reliable?
I think you mean FTT right? since FTX was an exchange, anyway you are right, the more centralization, the more manipulation and less control of the users, therefore, something like that happened with Terra Luna too, the important thing is to stay away from these scams as much as we can .

If you know something about the history of tobacco, you will know that something similar happened with this substance in the past, it had many laws and many prohibitions until the late nineteenth century, until a Russian tsar revoked these laws and prohibitions and since then it was used worldwide, with cannabis the same thing can happen little by little, since legalization began in some places, legalization will gradually spread

It's only going to take time for us to see the direction they are going with making Cannabis a commodity that is 100% legal for consumption all over the world. A lot of people are rooting for it because it's going to be a very good business.

It's only going to take time for us to see the direction they are going with making Cannabis a commodity that is 100% legal for consumption all over the world. A lot of people are rooting for it because it's going to be a very good business.
We will also have to see what effects legalizing a substance such as cannabis can have on society, although I have nothing against said substance, it can have negative effects on a general level if it is abused or others

We will also have to see what effects legalizing a substance such as cannabis can have on society, although I have nothing against said substance, it can have negative effects on a general level if it is abused or others
It is a medicament and could only be given by prescription of a doctor as we could say medical cannabis, it cannot for example be sold by a teenager and used by any dose for smoking this is against health.

The thing that I usually look to whenever the consideration to make cannabis a legal substance is what the government have also been able to do with alcohol because it is still a substance that is not meant for everyone to take but they've been able to do it in a way that it can be controlled.

It is a medicament and could only be given by prescription of a doctor as we could say medical cannabis, it cannot for example be sold by a teenager and used by any dose for smoking this is against health.
This is what we were discussing before, cannabis itself contains two psychoactive substances that are THC and CBD. CBD is medicinal and good for health, but THC is harmful. If CBD is sold alone, I don't think there would be any problem.

This is what we were discussing before, cannabis itself contains two psychoactive substances that are THC and CBD. CBD is medicinal and good for health, but THC is harmful. If CBD is sold alone, I don't think there would be any problem.

Unfortunately, from my observations so far over the last couple of years, it's very obvious that most people are more interested and are into TCH more than they are into CBD. It's the biggest challenge that faces whatever that's been planned so far. One can't go without the other.

I am beginning to think that a lot of people are beginning to see it as normal and as such the number of people who are taking it is increasing so therefore the number of sellers are also increasing as well. I do not like cannabis but then I see nothing wrong with people who make money from it.

I think you mean FTT right? since FTX was an exchange, anyway you are right, the more centralization, the more manipulation and less control of the users, therefore, something like that happened with Terra Luna too, the important thing is to stay away from these scams as much as we can .

Yes, I was talking about the FTT token which was created by Sam Bankman-Fried. The token has been locked and it is no longer accessible according to the Coinmarketcap website. I am wondering who is behind all this. If Sam Bankman-Fried has all the money, then why don't the authorities take action against him?

Unfortunately, from my observations so far over the last couple of years, it's very obvious that most people are more interested and are into TCH more than they are into CBD. It's the biggest challenge that faces whatever that's been planned so far. One can't go without the other.
Yes, basically, TCH produces symptoms that are more attractive to consumers of said substance, such as momentary happiness, increased heart rate, the famous creativity that THC produces, among others, and CBD has sedative and relaxing effects according to what i know, so generally people will prefer the effects of THC even if they are harmful in the long term, that's why I am in favor of CBD because it has been shown to be more beneficial than harmful and as other members say they have many medicinal effects in patients with different diseases.

Yes, basically, TCH produces symptoms that are more attractive to consumers of said substance, such as momentary happiness, increased heart rate, the famous creativity that THC produces, among others, and CBD has sedative and relaxing effects according to what i know, so generally people will prefer the effects of THC even if they are harmful in the long term, that's why I am in favor of CBD because it has been shown to be more beneficial than harmful and as other members say they have many medicinal effects in patients with different diseases.

It's really a shame that most people don't consider their health when it comes to the things that they always dispose themselves into its consumption just like the THC substance. They are always interested in that short-term satisfaction they are going to get from the substance without considering the long-term effects they are going to suffer from using it for a long time.

Do you know about Mosdex? I think that even Mosdex has also become a scam as well. I am not able to access the website at all. I checked it using "Is It Down" website and found that the website is no longer accessible. I think that Mosdex has also become a scam as well.
I was a member for the mosdex website too. If l am not wrong the website lasted for less than six months. I was following it and suddenly I saw that the website was very down till now. I think it was another scam.

I was a member for the mosdex website too. If l am not wrong the website lasted for less than six months. I was following it and suddenly I saw that the website was very down till now. I think it was another scam.

Do try to keep the discussion on topic as this tend to drive the subject matter of the OP away from what it's all about. Yeah, we can drift off topic but not for too long or it will kill the purpose of the inital talk.

It's really a shame that most people don't consider their health when it comes to the things that they always dispose themselves into its consumption just like the THC substance. They are always interested in that short-term satisfaction they are going to get from the substance without considering the long-term effects they are going to suffer from using it for a long time.

There are many job types where you have to compromise a lot when it comes to health. There many jobs out there that affect your health in a really bad manner. Office jobs are also one of them because you tend to sit for a very long time and this has bad effects on your health.

Cannabis dispensaries are popping up all over the US. Well the states that have since legalized it for recreational use. With that being said, it seems like my area in Michigan is getting a lot of them. Are we seeing too many of them starting up? Or do you want to see more spring up in the US and other countries?
And the number will certainly increase. As many countries and states legalize Cannabis we're likely to see them increasing all over the world. It's time for the government to update it's legislation on the opening of new shops and the distribution of the shops.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds