Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you give bonusses on employee's birthday?

Yeah there is a great joy in doing that, just as the Boss you should manage sure you will be able to risk that before starting it, it should be in such a way that all employees will get there bonuses too on there birthday or vocation.
Yes that's the hidden fact behind giving out bonus to your employees, I believe in as much as you want to motivate them, you can be giving them bonus, most especially occasionally.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not difficult except you don't have the zeal or willpower to do it, or except your business is not making profit because organization that have more staffs are doing it

No one is of the opinion that it should be compuo

No one is saying it is the responsibility of the boss or organization to give out bonuses on their staff birthday what we are saying is that it helps to boast the morale of staffs
Well , you may be right and I think it also depends on the size of the gifts you will be giving to your employees. Some people may choose to celebrate them without really attaching a gift to it.

All these small things are little ways to bosst an employee's loyalty. It can go a long way in customer retention. Employees are humans and are emotional. When you bring out their emotional part, you command loyalty from them.
Actually it promote employees loyalty to the business and also can retain an encourage customers but I think the bonuses depends on your financial status.

You can't risk your business financially just to make your employees happy because you most do it to all of them.

Yeah you are right, it should be base on the strength of your business or company or else your business will be at a high risk which will be able affect your employees salaries.

This is very correct because it is not going to be a wise business decision for you to keep on offering bonuses in a way that is going to drag your business into too much expenses that will affect your general financial performance.

Yes that's the hidden fact behind giving out bonus to your employees, I believe in as much as you want to motivate them, you can be giving them bonus, most especially occasionally.
Actually there are alot of motivation in giving your employees some bonus on their birthday but you should be aware of your financial status so that you may not affect your business just to motivate your employees with gifts.

To Encourage the employee, you will need to give bonuses to them and that is exactly how to go about impressing an employee to give their best to implementing the task at workplaces.

It is not necessary for you to give bonuses to your workers more than once in a year to the best of my knowledge because you will only be increasing the expenses that you are not supposed to be getting into.

This is very correct because it is not going to be a wise business decision for you to keep on offering bonuses in a way that is going to drag your business into too much expenses that will affect your general financial performance.
Actually given out bonuses on employees birthdays is not bad but it depends on your business financial status because it may end up driving back the business into bankruptcy or financial crisis.

Actually given out bonuses on employees birthdays is not bad but it depends on your business financial status because it may end up driving back the business into bankruptcy or financial crisis.

Even if you have a higher and good financial status in your business, it doesn't justify getting into unnecessary expenses because take for instance if you have about 20 staffs that are working under you, that means you are going to be giving all 20 of them bonuses on their birthday every year?

Giving employees gift or birthday present is very important though depends wether the company can afford it for everyone during his or her time. Though once the company are able to do that, it will make employees to be more productive.
I think large companies can do that comfortably. But any business venture that does not have the financial capacity to do so can just celebrate the employee without any monetary involvement.

As a good boss who knows the essence of their workers , if you like your workers and want the best for them and your business, you must make it a duty to make them happy most especially on their birthday.

As a good boss who knows the essence of their workers , if you like your workers and want the best for them and your business, you must make it a duty to make them happy most especially on their birthday.
That is right. The happiness of workers can be achieved through such simple ways like celebrating them on their birthdays. Their happiness and comfortability in the business is very important for the sake of the business running smoothly.

Well , you may be right and I think it also depends on the size of the gifts you will be giving to your employees. Some people may choose to celebrate them without really attaching a gift to it.
In many business ventures it is always celebrated without some incentives. In big businesses, it can be celebrated with some incentives if the person has a very big position in the business venture.

Actually there are alot of motivation in giving your employees some bonus on their birthday but you should be aware of your financial status so that you may not affect your business just to motivate your employees with gifts.
Yes that's the fact seriously, I'm pretty sure when you give out bonus to your employees, it will motivate them to work more and more. As a manager always have the mind set of motivating employees.

Actually it's not really mandatory to give your employees, birthday gifts even though it can encourage them but I believe there are othet better ways to which you can encourage them with gift.

Yes, each business owner should also be careful and guided before starting such decisions, the business owner should make sure he or she can beer the risk involve.

Ok, that is another option that should be adopted . People of a certain position should be celebrated .
But personally I still do not see the need. if you choose to celebrate then go ahead and do it on to all and not only to a certain people so as to prevent other people from thinking that all their efforts are not being appreciated.

Well, I used to work in a company. In that company, the birthday of an employee was celebrated. However, he was a high ranking employee. Maybe that person spent money from his own pocket to get his birthday celebrated?

I think large companies can do that comfortably. But any business venture that does not have the financial capacity to do so can just celebrate the employee without any monetary involvement.

Some big companies over here in my country don't even care about giving any kind of bonuses to their workers and even sometimes they delay paying their salaries. So it's not about the company being big but the company having a good management.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds