Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often should you give out bonusses to employees?

Advertisement Placeholder
In fact , if a business is not yielding much profits, there may not be need to embark on unnecessary bonuses for the customers. Doing this may only be at the dentriment of the company. It my soon fold up when it uses most of its profit on bonuses.
Bonuses are extras which shouldn't be a priority in any business. I've never heard in any business where workers became angry with their boss and started protesting because they weren't given any work bonus. If you try it with their salaries, they will come for your head.

Bonuses are extras which shouldn't be a priority in any business. I've never heard in any business where workers became angry with their boss and started protesting because they weren't given any work bonus. If you try it with their salaries, they will come for your head.

This is true. Bonuses should be seen as a freebie for job well-done and not an entitlement. So, trying to make it seems that it is a must that the office gives you bonuses can be seen as a big task. I don't even consider it as a key factor that should decide how work is done unlike wages.

Well, there are many companies that never even offer a huge amount of bonus in the first place. This is because they already know that offering monetary rewards very often will make things harder for them. This is why they already offer a very low amount of money as bonuses.

There are even some companies that doesn't offer any kind of work discounts to their employees. No matter how long they have worked, they don't get any work bonuses to them. I have worked in a company like that in my country and it was a very bad experience but I had no choice because I needed the job.

This is true. Bonuses should be seen as a freebie for job well-done and not an entitlement. So, trying to make it seems that it is a must that the office gives you bonuses can be seen as a big task. I don't even consider it as a key factor that should decide how work is done unlike wages.
When your salaries are paid as and at when it's due, if you're paid any bonuses, it should be a thing to be grateful for and it shouldn't be demanded because businesses can give and take away there bonuses if it's not written in your appointment letter.

The answer can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the size and type of your business, the performance of your employees, and the economy. However, I as an individual will recommend giving out bonuses at least once a year, though some companies choose to give out bonuses more often.

I completely agree with you on this one. Every employee is entirely entitled to their salary without any questions. When it comes to getting bonuses, they don't have the right to demand for it. It's all up to the management to decide how they want to give out bonuses.

I have a very small business with only 3 people, but this does not prevent me from giving bonuses to employees every month, because I understand that I cannot provide them with a competitive salary, I have to somehow keep them in the workplace, so I take from my own salary to give more to them

I completely agree with you on this one. Every employee is entirely entitled to their salary without any questions. When it comes to getting bonuses, they don't have the right to demand for it. It's all up to the management to decide how they want to give out bonuses.

I think that the administration of the company has the right to offer bonuses and employees might not be entitled to bonuses. However, they do become entitled to bonuses when the administration sets a criteria to get that bonus and when an employee matches that criteria.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds