Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you create a hub for all your sites?

Hub can work for some niches and industries but I don't think it is necessary to create hub on your website. You can simple join different groups in your niches to connect with other people.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you link your all sites with one single site that is called private blog network and is usually termed as black hat seo. Therefore you should avoid linking your all sites together.

Maintenance is very important by greater new hope you can control a lot of things and also it will help you manage cost so I think waiting your help for a website is it's okay and it's very important for website maintenance and cutting of costs and also the best thing to do

Not really, I have not make a hub for my site,but I am very sure making hub for your various sites is a wise decision, so that you will have easy access to the site you want anytime.

It's fantastic to include your social media link as a hub, as this will allow your visitors, who have now become customers, to stay up to date on your website via your social media accounts.

A hub could be used as domain name then link website to subdomain of this domain name like you call this website your name hub.

It's really a good idea if a website owner could create an hub for his or her website in a way that will make it possible to link all the website together. This is really a good idea.

It is tempting to think of a single hub site as a way to provide global navigation for your intranet, but try not to think this way. I guess technically you could make just one hub site for your entire organization, but I don’t recommend it, not even for very small organizations. Here are two important reasons this doesn’t make sense:

It is possible that you might be having a couple of sites who are interrelated to others. Creating a particular place where you are going to put all the details about all of them is going to be a very good idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds