Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you create a hub for all your sites?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I think it'd be fun to make a hub that lists all of your sites. Kinda what you can get with those linking services that let you list all your socials and other links. But I want to make the hub its own website. Does anyone here make a hub for their sites? Would you ever consider it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Juvenile?,from the meaning of the word juvenile,I see no reason why they should be treated as adults,because juvenile are children,there are certain things adult can understand and react to in a normal way but juvenile won't be able

With your definition of hub that you have made here. I think it will be good for the websites as this will make them to be known more. Because if the visit one of your website and they see other link of your website this might lead them to the website

It's splendid to attach your social media link as a hub, that will enable your visitors who turned customers keeping updated about your website via your social media handles.

It's really a good idea if a website owner could create an hub for his or her website in a way that will make it possible to link all the website together. This is really a good idea.

Making a hub for a website is a good way to create more visibility and social media presence for all the website at once. With this you will have more followers following your website

I think it'd be fun to make a hub that lists all of your sites. Kinda what you can get with those linking services that let you list all your socials and other links. But I want to make the hub its own website. Does anyone here make a hub for their sites? Would you ever consider it?
It would be a very good idea especially since there are so many different social media platforms that are being used now and this will allow you to easily keep track of all of them in a single application.

Not a hub but on my portfolio website, I share the links to all of my websites. However, I have to frequently update the list as I continue to create new websites and sell old websites.

I didn't know what a hub list meant until your explanation and it seems really important. I don't have a website yet but I have plans on having one or two in the future. When I do I would definitely have a hub list.

It's really a good idea if a website owner could create an hub for his or her website in a way that will make it possible to link all the website together. This is really a good idea.
Creating a hub for websites owner and listing your sites in your hub is a good thing to do by the site owner, being able to link all your websites together in one hub is a welcoming development.

Is it really worth it to try out,have you calculated the cost involved in The process,server and all

I dont really know much about the hub but with your information given I can say some thing about it really listing the list of your available list on a site for patronage is quite good and such will be so.much easy for people to have access to at the time they needed.

The kind of things doing in the website should determine whether it gave hub on our website. But we should try to calculate all what it may cause to have hub on our website.

Juvenile?,from the meaning of the word juvenile,I see no reason why they should be treated as adults,because juvenile are children,there are certain things adult can understand and react to in a normal way but juvenile won't be able
This seems totally out of the topic, kindly go through the thread topic and elaborate on the point of discussion

Creating a hub for all your websites isn't a bad idea . I have seen links completely compounded to just one link for visitors to access all your sites. It's linktree . You would have access to put your links to your websites and it would look like a single link. That's exactly how I feel it would work.

Though I don't have a website at the moment but I am willing to learn how website work or terms relaating to website so as to prepare myself ahead. I thought you would start by telling us what a hub is though there are people who understand it but it is rather unfortunate that I don't. All the same, we are learning while earning. Thanks for sharing.

Creating a hub for all your website might not be necessary to me unless if you are posting about similar things. for example if all your website about entertainment then it will be nice to create something like that.

Juvenile?, from the meaning of the word juvenile, I see no reason why they should be treated as adults because juveniles are children, there are certain things adults can understand and react to in a normal way but juveniles won't be able
How does this relate to the thread?? It does not in any way even correlate. I think a hub could be a good idea, I think if you have a website for some of your work you definitely could do that.

If you are a global or SharePoint admnin in Microsoft 365, you can convert any existing site to a hub site.

I personally do not have a hub for my website. But this idea seems to be something that might actually come handy if it can help in the proper and effective administration of one's we sites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds