Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should people working at a hospital have free health care?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you work at a hospital, should that automatically net you some free health care? At least support from the hospital when you are hurt and in need of help. My aunt for example, worked as a janitor for a local hospital. She had to clean up all over the hospital, even in the emergency room and operating rooms. I imagine there was a lot of blood and waste she had to clean up. Yet to my knowledge still had to pay for her medications and doctors visits.

What do you guys think though? Shouldn't janitors working in a hospital have some form of free health care?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think that they should have it completely free because they also receive a salary, but in my opinion there should definitely be a discount for them. Since the cafe has a discount for all products for workers.

In my opinion, that is only when you did some contribution that is similar to "pension" to take charge of the medications. Aside any stuff like this, discount is very fair for me. If you want raise protest of such to the management, the first popping question will likely be "are you not paid".

In our country, people working in community hospitals or government funded hospitals get lot of benefits for healthcare services including heavy discounts. It is not free though

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds