Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should all schools adopt entrepreneurship as a course?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, because being an entrepreneur can't be taught IMO. You either have good ideas and act on them, or you don't.

Now a financial course of some description; definitely. Too many people leave school not knowing how interest rates work, how bank accounts and credit works, how the tax system works... But I suspect that's also down to the fact an awful lot of teachers don't have these practical skill sets either. :confused:

I don't think entrepreneurship is something that would be ideal in schools but maybe changing what they are taught in schools would better get them ready for the real world and the working world.

At the moment, so many children are taught so much that they may never use it in life. Things such as how to do taxes or even skills that could be useful to get them into work or even a college course to succeed in life are some of the things I feel schools are lacking to help children.

I wouldn't say entrepreneur class as a required class, but as an optional class - sure! I do think though that kind of like Shortie suggested... We need classes on what information is needed in the real world.

"What is needed to buy a car"
"How do taxes work... How to file taxes"
"How to buy a house"
"How much should I put away in a savings account"
Information about all the different banking opportunities and credit card options.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds