Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Shady Traffic - Is it worth it?

jyy

Renowned member
Credits
Some types of traffic are very cheap and the price is very attractive. However, though, for most niches, it seems to be a rip-off. For one thing, often the traffic isn't even human. :smirk: It's bots. Also, even the real traffic is an incredible low-quality. Note, if they don't want to visit your site, how are they going to buy anything?

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree, some will help you zero and not worth buying. :p Also, things like traffic exchanges, etc.. are just full of people click by website so they can earn for themself, they have no interest in what is on your site. :p

Some types of traffic are very cheap and the price is very attractive. However, though, for most niches, it seems to be a rip-off. For one thing, often the traffic isn't even human. :smirk: It's bots. Also, even the real traffic is an incredible low-quality. Note, if they don't want to visit your site, how are they going to buy anything?

I agree fake traffic isn't worth it. I would personally advise one to focus their budgets on marketing/advertising better than just buying "traffic". For a better ROI in the long term.

I agree fake traffic isn't worth it. I would personally advise one to focus their budgets on marketing/advertising better than just buying "traffic". For a better ROI in the long term.

Bought traffic isn't bad necessarily, only the shady type is.

Bought traffic isn't bad necessarily, only the shady type is.

But what I have to question is how you are going to ensure you get conversion out of said brought traffic? For example if you were to buy 1,000 visits, how can you ensure enough of those visitors turn up on your website? Instead of just "upping" the traffic count and making your bandwidth usage higher?

At least with advertisements you can make more informed decisions on where, how, and when to put it up. Same goes for investing into marketing. But since your buying the "finished product" I wouldn't see how ways to "optimize" your brought traffic.

Banner ads would be a good choice if you feel like quality pay-per-click stuff (like BingAds, AdWords) is too expensive. In fact, even signatures in high traffic forums would better. The point being, the visitors are real. and/or at least somewhat quality. Anyway, there is also guest posting. Has anyone tried that?

Banner ads would be a good choice if you feel like quality pay-per-click stuff (like BingAds, AdWords) is too expensive. In fact, even signatures in high traffic forums would better. The point being, the visitors are real. and/or at least somewhat quality. Anyway, there is also guest posting. Has anyone tried that?

I wholly agrees only after if your unable to do it via "organic" marketing.

Never buy traffic. I can guarantee you it will almost always be fake. I'd recommend using organic SEO (as mentioned above). Also, like @jyy mentioned, it's kinda useless because you won't get any conversions anyways.

Never buy traffic. I can guarantee you it will almost always be fake. I'd recommend using organic SEO (as mentioned above). Also, like @jyy mentioned, it's kinda useless because you won't get any conversions anyways.

I wouldn't say "Never buy traffic." - only avoid buying shady traffic. However, though, organic SEO is still an excellent alternative - and in many cases, might cost the same or less.

I agree, some will help you zero and not worth buying.

There are exceptions and as @Sean Quinn said: "I agree, some will help you zero..". The exceptions are normally niches that, to be honest, decent people tend to avoid.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds