Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sexy vs Cute - Music

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
If you had to choose between a sexy song concept or a cute concept, which would you prefer? I am a huge fan of both!

SEXY

CUTE

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
I think I would like it to be sexy. Maybe its only me that I only like sexiness, haha. Oh well, Cuteness couldn't hurt either but not a huge fan of it.

Am I the only one who LISTENS TO and doesn't watch music? :p

No. I watch the video once and then just leave it playing in the background, or I'll just play the MP3s from my drive anyway. Only 'All My Life' seems to keep attracting my attention. :zipit:

And my videos, but I watch those from my drive, where there's no YouTube compression to deal with. :inlove:

No. I watch the video once and then just leave it playing in the background, or I'll just play the MP3s from my drive anyway. Only 'All My Life' seems to keep attracting my attention. :zipit:

And my videos, but I watch those from my drive, where there's no YouTube compression to deal with. :inlove:
I'm having trouble understanding Youtube compression. For some reason, the music only sounds at its best at 720p and above. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds