Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEOClerks

D

Deleted member 456

As many of you know, one of the biggest aspects of marketing is Search Engine Optimization, or SEO. So many people are totally dependent on search engines like Google for their shopping/personal needs, and it's important to rank highly with crucial keywords related to your niche. One service that I know plenty of people have utilized is SEOClerks. I have previously, but I didn't really have any noteworthy success from it. I can't say I kept at it though, and that is probably why the results were inadequate.

Have you utilized any of the SEO services listed on SEOClerks? What services would you recommend?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't used it. I'm just not a huge fan of any of these sites that try to help you find people willing to do services with you. I think that Fiverr might be a little better but it's hard to find some actual decent sellers on there especially on SEOClerks. They all look the same and I'm not sure it's worth the prices really, in my opinion.

I never have used it so I don't have any experience with SEOClerks. But as Jason mentioned, you need to be careful from who you are purchasing services as there could be non-serious people.

FP has given me money for SEOClerks, so I used the services because it was free cash - so why not?

I think a few people there that provide service are amazing, but some aren't very professional or good for what you may want. I highly suggest looking at ratings and generally look at how they are advertising themselves before choosing to go through them.

The services I've purchased haven't really helped my forum much though so it may not be as worth while.

I was a member of Seo , but never used them to apply jobs and even on Fiverr. At Seoclerks you can easily claim some projects for you since the site is not too busy like Fiverr.

I don't think we can knock the service based on one or two incidences. I think employers also have the onus to make sure that they communicate their instructions clearly and also that they find the right person. E.g ask the person to write a sample of 100 words or ask them to show you their previous work. Also don't believe all the hype from a person for example that they can rank your site in days, for $5 be practical and you will find the right person. Cheap can also be expensive. Don't expect exceptional service cheaply.

I have used seoclerks to sell services as well buy gigs. I do not have any complains with this marketplace. It combines the element of fiverr and upwork. I have sold my writing services, seo services and digital marketing services on seoclerks.

I have an account in SEOclerks and I was active there a few years back. That's where I learned what SEO means and the activities for a website to be SEO friendly. I have checked on the services there although I have not availed even once. What I remember are the services offered for getting thousands of YouTube subscribers and social media followers. Those ads were getting customers that later on would complain that the numbers would vanish after a week or so. Obviously the subscribers and followers were made by bots.

Will I have used SEOclerk in the last, the system works in similar way with Fiverr. I have bought Social signal, Blog commenting, and Private Blog Network from the sites. There are some products that are dead cheap like social signal and followers stacking, you can buy those package as low as $1. About the quality, you get what you paid for, don't buy cheap service and expect top notch result, though some of the seller put in their best.

I don't think we can knock the service based on one or two incidences. I think employers also have the onus to make sure that they communicate their instructions clearly and also that they find the right person. E.g ask the person to write a sample of 100 words or ask them to show you their previous work. Also don't believe all the hype from a person for example that they can rank your site in days, for $5 be practical and you will find the right person. Cheap can also be expensive. Don't expect exceptional service cheaply..

I haven't used any of the SEO product from SEO clerk simply because I am not a fan of any company that claims to do optimise my search engine. This is what I believe that I can do on my own or if I can't do on my own I can employ the services of a professional to help me run my SEO.

Even though seoclerks pride itself as the biggest marketplace for seo jobs for employer and freelancers, you can use for other works as well, for example, writing, designing, marketing, etc. I discovered this by checking the site.

I had a really wonderful experience using the SEOclerk. It has unique features such as its ability to put gigs on sale for as low as 5 dollars and the sponsored blogs/tweets etc all in one place. Also, the "want to buy" is quite unique as fiverr does not quite do this as well as he could. One big reason for me staying there is the staff. If you have a problem, you get a quick friendly reply, if you are dealing with a troublesome user, they will help.

Even though seoclerks pride itself as the biggest marketplace for seo jobs for employer and freelancers, you can use for other works as well, for example, writing, designing, marketing, etc. I discovered this by checking the site.
That's correct. SEOClerks is a marketplace for freelancers and contractors looking forward to earning money by selling their services as wel as hire people for their jobs. While Fiverr is where you have to sell your gigs, upwork is where you have to bid on jobs, SEO clerks is you sell your services as well as bid on jobs.

Wow this is actually the first time I am hearing of this seoclerk and how much you can leverage it to make your site rank a bit higher in term is search results, thus I am going to use it to hire an seo expert for my site right now.

SEO clerks is not only for SEO related jobs, you can try selling other services as well. When I was active on this site I also sold digital marketing as well as writing services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds