Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

SEO for 2023

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
What do you all feel is the current thing nowadays? Anyway, despite what I might read on this thread, I'm very sure that probably, quality content is a big thing. I'm sure that quality content attracting links is the best strategy. It's kind of like dating or selling things. You want people to come to you - cause they want to. You don't want to game things.

I think high quality has it's place.

I find nowadays, people want their answers quickly and that works very well with SEO. Take FAQ's for example, you can write your quality content but then if someone who's in a rush wants to know the answer quickly - they'll not even bother reading the post and just visit the FAQ's located inside the post. It's actually encouraged on Wordpress SEO to include FAQ's that summarise the entire post.

Google loves them too because they can use the FAQ's to answer it on their page without even having to leave Google.

I think that high quality content is more suited for audiences of a skilled nature, if you're a generalist then maybe you won't get that much attention.

Thoughts?

I think high quality has it's place.

I find nowadays, people want their answers quickly and that works very well with SEO. Take FAQ's for example, you can write your quality content but then if someone who's in a rush wants to know the answer quickly - they'll not even bother reading the post and just visit the FAQ's located inside the post. It's actually encouraged on Wordpress SEO to include FAQ's that summarise the entire post.

Google loves them too because they can use the FAQ's to answer it on their page without even having to leave Google.

I think that high quality content is more suited for audiences of a skilled nature, if you're a generalist then maybe you won't get that much attention.

Thoughts?
That definitely makes a lot of sense.
I think while it would be very time consuming, it would be interesting to have a huge FAQ in time here too. Generated from all topics we have here and adding more when new topics are created.

That definitely makes a lot of sense.
I think while it would be very time consuming, it would be interesting to have a huge FAQ in time here too. Generated from all topics we have here and adding more when new topics are created.
Definitely.

I'm sure there's many ways to execute this. I can think of one way, you can have this for example:

"What does webmaster mean"
-> Webmaster means blah blah blah

So whenever someone googles what does a webmaster mean, it will come up with this (hopefully).

You can do a FAQ of the most common phrases and define them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest