Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling of products on blog

It's a nice idea using your blog to make extra cash aside from the daily ads reward and traffic rewards you are getting, you earn extra cash you can sell product on your blog, but you must ensure you make your product Link available to many sites so you can earn more

Advertisement Placeholder
If you think of selling products on blog then I can suggest that you are going into a bad marketing strategy except your blog has the monthly visitors of more than 1 million that's when you will even think of making a reasonable amount of money by selling products but if your blog is slow and doesn't have enough monthly visitors then you can even stay for a year without having a single sell and you will not even make a reasonable amount of money.

If you plan to sell products and services on your blog or website, it's a good idea to get started as soon as possible and expose your products and services to your readers. Initially your blog will have very little traffic but if you manage to get one hit in a day they will still see your product and services page. Who knows if you can sell it? So start as soon as you can and don't wait to generate traffic, if you are planning to sell products and services.
What you think about it?
Yes it is effective way to promote your products but I think vlog is more reliable and effective method for the promotion. because a lot of people are uneducated and they are unable to read the features of your products, but if you make a short video everyone can understand it.

Starting selling your products online through blog is a very good idea because it is gaining huge popularity in this time so one can rake benefit from it without wasting time anyone can utilize this opportunity wisely to start selling products through blog.

I want and willing to have blog to be using for sale my product but I do not know how to make it and the steps to take to make it attract and gain the audience or user. Because this is issue that one of my is facing since early if last year that he is being using blog but he can able to make sale since then.

it is a good idea to sell products on a blog, if your blog has great traffix, you can use it to your advantage by promoting goods on your blog, this can be done by placing several ads of what you want to sell, you should make the ads well-detailed and attractive.

Isn't it improper to use your blog as a sales platform? I understand that your product promotion can be like an advertisement so your blog will appear to have an ads which means it is popular. However, you can only do that if your blog has at least hundreds of regular readers. It is like exploiting your readers on your business. But it is not illegal or immoral so it can really be but it will depend on the kind of promotion. It is not good to have a separate web page for your marketing.

On you blog you can do direct selling, affiliate product selling, or dropshipping. Since itbis your blog and you can do what ever you want. The only thing you should know is find out which is cost effective and which method works for you. If you ask me, I think selling affiliate products does not cost extra money and t can earn you good money for you.

If you plan to sell products and services on your blog or website, it's a good idea to get started as soon as possible and expose your products and services to your readers. Initially your blog will have very little traffic but if you manage to get one hit in a day they will still see your product and services page. Who knows if you can sell it? So start as soon as you can and don't wait to generate traffic, if you are planning to sell products and services.
What you think about it?
Your suggestion is just good and I too think it should be that way. Many people are always waiting for traffic before starting their dreams which is very wrong. If you start your hard work even without the traffic, your work Will surely generate the needed traffic at the right time and everything will improve for you.

Me and my friend always try to sell products and services on a blog but no body contact with us within three months. We also pay Google for advertisement but there was no body on our bolg. So now advice me to increase my viewers that i may sale my product and services.
Me and my friend always try to sell products and services on a blog but no body contact with us within three months. We also pay Google for advertisement but there was no body on our bolg. So now advice me to increase my viewers that i may sale my product and services.
The money making potential of using your blog to sell products.The keys to selling products on your blog audience and conversation rate.building your audience means more potential customers.increase your conversation rates by keeping it relevant.

I am also of this same opinion that if you want to advertise on your blog you don't need to have very much traffic on your website or blog before you can start start as soon as possible as more traffic come to the site.

Of course you can sell your goods on blog so that describing the blogs can also buy and sell information and also gain information.

I have always maintained that there is no limit to what you can do with a a good and quality audience. At that, selling of products in a blog is one of the ways which you can make money if you have a blog.

Yea that is a good and interesting idea i have always wishes to start such kind of business that's selling of my products using my own site but I lack the necessary knowledge to go about the operation thou I am scared of being scammed.

How To Sell Products On Your Blog
The Keys to Selling Products On Your Blog: Audience and Conversion Rate. ...
Building Your Audience Means More Potential Customers. ...
Increase Your Conversion Rates by Keeping It Relevant. ...
Selling Your Own Products On Your Blog: Turning Readers Into Customers. ...
Don't Just Sell Products, Sell Yourself.

If you plan to sell online by blogging products in social media or website it not bad idea it is profitable and you will get more customers

Blogs were never meant to be platforms for products to be sold on, unless you are redirecting people to other platforms where they can buy products

Selling of blog is good way of making money online, one of successful way of making money is by selling product on blog, because blog platform is a good website of making money.

A lot of people that owns a blog always switch to affiliate marketing but sometimes if you are thinking of having a blog like jumia then you can go ahead and sell products and services there, there is nothing wrong with that as far as you are passionate about it.

Well the amount of traffic a blog gets would determine to a large extent how well it would do when venturing into selling on it so it's important to work on generating huge traffic prior

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds