Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling of products on blog

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
If you plan to sell products and services on your blog or website, it's a good idea to get started as soon as possible and expose your products and services to your readers. Initially your blog will have very little traffic but if you manage to get one hit in a day they will still see your product and services page. Who knows if you can sell it? So start as soon as you can and don't wait to generate traffic, if you are planning to sell products and services.
What you think about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always wanted to sell digital products from my blog, however, I am yet to try this. Maybe someday I will sell ebooks, digital arts, photographs through my blog, however, as for now, I am just concentrating on building traffic. My blog gets just about 5K monthly traffic and 90 percent is referral traffic. I am focusing on building at least 20K monthly traffic and over 50 percent traffic from organic sources.

You can successfully sell on blog and make good money
Salaries for bloggers vary widely. ... Another survey, this one of 1,500 ProBlogger readers who said they're trying to make money by blogging, found that 9% make between $1,000 and $10,000 a month and 4% make over $10,000 a month. But the vast majority makes less than $3.50 per day.

You can come up with a million great product ideas to sell on your blog, but if you haven’t invested the time to create great blog content or the time to create a loyal audience of readers, your products will not sell.

Creating blog content that your target audience finds super helpful and valuable is key. The tips, advice, and recommendations you offer through your blog content has to be valued enough that your readers feel a connection.

Selling on blog is a sweet and stressful one to do. still hoping to have a sweet experience, selling on blogs really helps fast in building business and advertisement of products .

You have to gain the trust of your reader first before you introduce any thing to them. Also you need to convert your readers into your subscribers and build list. Once they are on love with your content, then you can conduct a survey to uncover their major problems. Once you have done that, you can create a solution to their problems and market it to them as a product, course or service.

If you plan to sell products and services on your blog or website, it's a good idea to get started as soon as possible and expose your products and services to your readers. Initially your blog will have very little traffic but if you manage to get one hit in a day they will still see your product and services page. Who knows if you can sell it? So start as soon as you can and don't wait to generate traffic, if you are planning to sell products and services.
What you think about it?
That's also a welcomed idea, but you need some level of traffic to initiate such selling of products via your blog site. Because not every visitor that visits your log will like what you deal on. But if you have a targeted audience, I think you can sell faster than having low traffic count with users that are not targeted audience.

Well you could always start anytime ,but what will differentiate you from others or your competitors. You have to have a distinct quality/characteristics that separates you from the rest, so.instead of being concerned about the timing work and plan your business model before diving in without proper knowledge and training.

If you own a blog you can start selling your product there without wasting time.
Posting items for sale on blog is one way you can draw people to your site and gradually you will be able to generate traffic to your site. Traffic on business site is not generated in one day.
When two or more people begin to visit your blog you will begin to expand. Rome was not built in one day.

What you think about it?
Of course we can sell our products through blogs. This is a great way that a lot of people do it. Some of my friends do it and they tell us that we get a lot of money, more profit than that. Making money is a great job and a lot of money.

Why not grow your blog and then concentrate on Google Ads, it is definitely one for the fastest way of making money online, it would fetch you some good amount of money than selling of products on your blog.

What you think about it?
Yes, it's an good idea to do selling on social media platforms as i am also doing this since 4 and half years. I am doing this by making page and group on facebook. I am also doing selling on instagram as they are the best selling platforms.

I think your best bet would be building the site first, that way you get audience. And then you slowly start introducing popular products to gauge reaction of your followers. If you see that it looks promising then you can start looking at full promotion.

It relies straightforwardly upon your objective gathering, so the subject of your blog.

Who are the individuals that perused your blog? What are they keen on? In which fields do they have issues? Is it accurate to say that they are coming to you for relaxation or to pick up something? and so forth Ask yourself these inquiries and afterward you presumably will discover an item that will fit to them.

You can consider making your own item, either advanced or equipment. Computerized items are advising individuals about stuff.

What you think about it?
I believe this will work great, instead of waiting for long before introducing the products.

Since the people visiting the blog are already interested in that niche and are looking for solution, that product might just be the right one at the right time for the person.

What you think about it?
Selling your goods and services on your blog from the beginning of the creation of the page is a good is a good idea. Its another means of making money online, not just from your blog. However, you should not be carried away as more goods can be sold only when many people know of your product and services. So, I'd advise you to focus on developing the blog, get more traffic while your goods are already on the blogs.

The Keys to selling products on Your blog: Audience and Conversion Rate.Building Your Audience Means More Potential Customers.Increase Your Conversion Rates by Keeping It Relevant. Turning Readers Into Customers. Also, sell ourself.

This is another solid way to make money from ones blog or website aside waiting to monitize the blog with Google AdSense or other monitization platform. Another thing is you don't have to wait to produce something before you can start selling on your blog. You can register as an affiliate marketing personnel and sell other people product for a commission too.

What you think about it?
It's the right thing to do and I implore you to start soon. Monetization of your blog is something every blogger consider at start when creating their blogs. You don't need to wait for your monthly traffic to be above certain amount as projected. You can start now.
[automerge]1609999315[/automerge]
What you think about it?
It's the right thing to do and I implore you to start soon. Monetization of your blog is something every blogger consider at start when creating their blogs. You don't need to wait for your monthly traffic to be above certain amount as projected. You can start now.

Me and my friend always try to sell products and services on a blog but no body contact with us within three months. We also pay Google for advertisement but there was no body on our bolg. So now advice me to increase my viewers that i may sale my product and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds