Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling of door mats?

I completely agree with you, just like you said this business is very competitive the skill set you are having will help you earn a considerable amount of money.
You are surely going to earn a considerable amount of money if you do this business but it is competitive as I have said so you need to find better ways of doing it

Advertisement Placeholder
You are surely going to earn a considerable amount of money if you do this business but it is competitive as I have said so you need to find better ways of doing it
If you don't have a special skills set you are not going to make money from the business, dealing with a competing business is not easy, it takes someone who is hard working to do that.

If you don't have a special skills set you are not going to make money from the business, dealing with a competing business is not easy, it takes someone who is hard working to do that.
This is why it is advisable to go and learn about the business before you come out to the business that you don't even know about. You need to learn. It comes first

This is why it is advisable to go and learn about the business before you come out to the business that you don't even know about. You need to learn. It comes first
You are right, if you want to delve into a business you need to make good researches before you can invest your money on that business, what do you think?

Selling of door mats is a good business. I agree with you that having both an offline and online store would be so good for this business. You can allow customers to order in both stores.

You are right, if you want to delve into a business you need to make good researches before you can invest your money on that business, what do you think?
You also need to know the ones that are in vogue because you cannot just buy anything and decide to sell them without knowing the things that people are in request for

The person needs to create awareness and also sell quality goods to people so that he will be referred to other people. The person should also learn how to treat customers right
First you need to make sure the goods you are producing is of quality product , then you can start creating awareness in your area and online just to make people know much about your business.

Over here in the UK, we have a lot of stores that sell door mats and they seem to sell really well. I can't say I have ever seen anyone just carrying around door mats to sell but I know that is something that is popular in other countries. As much as it would be a good idea to either sell online or even get a store, a lot of these people who carry them around and sell them do so because they are unable to afford to set up a business online or in a store at the moment, selling them by carrying them around is their way of starting off and hopefully being able to invest into their business and move to a store or even online.

I also believe that it is going to be of more good to them when they get into promoting their business online because they will have more possibilities of selling to customers online than having to hawk it around all over the place, which is very stressful to the best of my knowledge.

You also need to know the ones that are in vogue because you cannot just buy anything and decide to sell them without knowing the things that people are in request for
You are right, having the full knowledge before venturing into the business is very important, if you don't want to have stories that touches the heart you need to go for the knowledge first.

First you need to make sure the goods you are producing is of quality product , then you can start creating awareness in your area and online just to make people know much about your business.
You can even locate companies that are selling quality products. There are a lot of them out there and you can buy from them. You can a even get them at cheaper prices.

I'm very sure if you have the right location you can earn a decent amount of money with this business, a lot of people don't really know what they are doing in terms of starting up a new business.

selling door mats is a lucrative business venture in every country. All You need is to incorporate it with other businesses related to that and you are good to go. You can sell it with other household products.

I believe that as long as you are able to get enough people to know about your doormat selling business and they're interested in buying you will always have a chance of making good money from selling them to your customers.

I believe that as long as you are able to get enough people to know about your doormat selling business and they're interested in buying you will always have a chance of making good money from selling them to your customers.
Some people will even engage themselves in door to door selling to make them sell faster and I can say that it is also one of the effective ways of selling your doormats.

Selling of door mats is pretty much lucrative in its own right, it would even be more lucrative if you are a supplier to companies or agencies that are into home decorating. You can also sell other home decorations along with it to get more sales.

I have been seeing a couple of people that are into selling of door mats and they carry it about. I'm not sure if it's a good way to go about selling the door mat.

I think that even though they have the need to carry it about, they should try and promote it online or even have a physical store to sell it.

Which way do you think would be the best way to get more sales in door mat selling business?

I live in a country where many people buy door mats for their houses. The main purpose of doormats is to prevent dirt from entering your home which is carried by people beneath their shoes. They have to keep their house clean.

Actually it can be very effective but sometimes I think it success may also depends on your location.

There are categories of places such as the urban areas, and the rural where their high concentration of people whom may be in need of such products.

Actually it can be very effective but sometimes I think it success may also depends on your location.

There are categories of places such as the urban areas, and the rural where their high concentration of people whom may be in need of such products.
That's exactly the truth, if you truly want to earn money with this kinds of business you need to have a good business, a lot of people are not earning money because they don't have a good location.

One of the consequences people suffer for not taking advantage of social media is doing what it's not necessary. There's no need to carrying door mat around just because you want to sell it. You can just take the pictures and videos of the door mat and posted it online with the caption that it's for sale. Those who need it will make an order and you'll deliver it to them.

Some people will even engage themselves in door to door selling to make them sell faster and I can say that it is also one of the effective ways of selling your doormats.
using door-to-door marketing for this kind of business is very effective and you can make a lot of sales. This is because you will always be visiting people's home and most of them are in need of it. but there are people who do it in large-scale and they do not need such type of marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds