Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Security software for your phone?

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
I see so many people say they don't need some kind of malware protection on their phone. :p

What security software do you guys have, or do you think it's not necessary?

For me, I pay for Lookouts premium package, has everything I need in case I lose my phone, I can simply lock it, back it up, and put that back up on my new phone. :p The creepy thing is, their location services are crazy accurate, I was in the back of my apartment and went to test it, and it beamed me in the back of my apartment. It's crazy accurate, so if I needed to find my phone I am pretty prepared. :D

Advertisement Placeholder
I love Lookout Inc., it's just amazing.

And yeah, you're right, the location services thing on Lookout are creepy accurate.

I have a Blackberry Passport. Blackberry has always been about SECURITY so I've never really had to worry about getting extra protection. I can't say I know anyone who ever had an issue with security with their phone. Blackberry has released a new phone that runs on Android called the Priv. I heard that they offer extra security for those that are worried about that sort of thing and are familiar with the Android OS.

I don't have one actively running on my phone. Those take up way too much RAM for my liking. I use the CleanMaster scan. Never had an issue with a virus.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds