Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Search Engines that combine all in one?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I wasn't sure if this was asked yet, but is there a search engine, that combines all search engines in one? And I don't mean like one that you can select one or the other. One that combines all results from each search engine possible, but removes any repeat results.

Is there a search engine like that out there? I'd love to have a search engine that combines all in one. But I don't know if that would even work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Google has it all, it's the best search engine with the most simplified English and wide vocabulary. Google remain the best.

Hi op! Why do you need to complicate things? You have the one that encompasses all just like others have mentioned.

Google can catch almost anything provided the content is indexed in google and it is not blocked from search engines (some webmasters choose not to be indexed on Google, but I don't know what are they doing this, you have that option, bocking from search engines, in wordpress).

Google is the best place to answer your question and the same Google is also the best place that has all that you have just ask. Google has it all

I don't know if Duck Duck go is like that but I think that search engine is going great with the number of users. To be frank with search engines it is Google that is the most common and probably the best for now. I had tried Yahoo Search and Bing as well just to test their search results. That was the time that I was in the forum about SEO. I can say that the search list of Google is still the most relevant to me because the links up to page 2 are relevant. All the other have relevant links up to page 1 only.

As at now I don't think there is a particular search engine that combines all the other available search engine as one. But as many others are alright suggesting, l think Google contains all the information available on the other search engines and there will be no need you try looking for other search engines when google is already available.

@poster, is there anything that you have searched on Google that you haven't gotten and answer for? Almost anything that you are looking for you can always find it on Google, so look no further as Google is the answer to your question.

Google can catch almost anything provided the content is indexed in google and it is not blocked from search engines (some webmasters choose not to be indexed on Google, but I don't know what are they doing this, you have that option, bocking from search engines, in wordpress).

Google is truly a blessing even to those running ads as they have a friendly rule that helps you sell or promote your services.

This is part of the reason they are the best search engine for those looking to run basic SEO.

No search engine combines all in one search engine and start functioning to bloggers and webmasters. In this case if you want to use search engine on your website or blog you can still use the available ones out there like Google, bing and yahoo. These are the ones I know that work well.

Google is truly a blessing even to those running ads as they have a friendly rule that helps you sell or promote your services.

This is part of the reason they are the best search engine for those looking to run basic SEO.
That's true. Since Google search engine has the biggest market share, it pays to do SEO with Google in mind. It means more to be on the third page of the Google than the first page of Bing, because 65 percent of those who do internet search are using Google search. In the last couple of years Bing is trying to take better control of the market through Bing rewards, yet it is no where Google in terms of market share.

I wasn't sure if this was asked yet, but is there a search engine, that combines all search engines in one? And I don't mean like one that you can select one or the other. One that combines all results from each search engine possible, but removes any repeat results.

Is there a search engine like that out there? I'd love to have a search engine that combines all in one. But I don't know if that would even work.
I believe google search engine does thats a lot! Anytime u searching for something or information on google, u see list of other words that as been searched before or used recently. Just know how to utilize it.

Google will give you all you need in one engine.
Google search engine remain the best anybody can ever think of.
Keep using Google search engine and you will get all you are looking for.

The question asked by the op is confusing. What do you want from search engine to be combine everything? Search engines do not create content, they use certain metrics to diaplay the search results. Whether your content will be displayed or not depends on number of factors.

The question is not clear to me. All search engines are the tools to display or show the content published on the internet. Search engines have their own algorithm to rank and display the content published on the internet

I think people are misinterpreting your question, people thinks you said is there any search engines that gives solution to all your problems, whereas you were asking that "is there any search engine that combines all search engines" , like is there any search engines that combines Google, devilfinder, ask.com , e.t.c in one place, and the answer is no.

It is possible to use Presearch that combines all search engines search in one search add to daily Presearch coin reward for making some searchs everyday instead on searching on 3 or 4 search engines.

Google is that search engine that combines all forms of search engine in one and because of this picture it has taken over all the search engine market on the internet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds